Senior Director, Sales
Sales | Singapore | Full Time
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers have built a network connecting 2 million businesses and processes more than $500 billion every year.
Through a unique combination of its technology platform, people and process, Taulia helps companies access the value tied up in their supply chain by transitioning from inefficient and often manual working capital management practices into technology-led, working capital optimization strategies.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
About the Job:
We are seeking a results-oriented Senior Director responsible for driving and closing new business with Singapore based Large Corporates along with MNCs that have decision makers based in Singapore.
As the Senior Director, you will manage direct enterprise sales campaigns and leveraging enterprise sales via partners and alliances.
You will possess a proven track record of complex enterprise selling and quota achievement within relevant business process and/or solution areas; this will include financial supply chain / working capital / trade finance / cash management and treasury.
You will be responsible for leading sales efforts within your assigned territory to identify, qualify, develop and close new customers.
You will be a key and essential role within Taulia’s APAC Sales Organisation and must possess an ability to work creatively and autonomously in a rapidly growing environment. You will have the ability to truly help shape the growth of our business.
This position will report to the Head of APAC.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining an actionable territory sales plan that ensures the attainment of the assigned revenue targets. This includes new customer acquisition of entities in both Singapore and MNC’s as well as maximizing the revenue opportunity with existing customers
- Prospect, develop and close prospective customers for Taulia’s entire solution suite
- Help identify partners within APAC that can help scale and generate joint opportunities
- Proactively ensure that the business relationships are maintained at all levels within prospect and customers
- Keep abreast of any new market developments and competitive information and communicate those to the appropriate teams within Taulia
- Extensive experience in relevant solution areas which includes; working capital, corporate treasury, SCF, Trade Finance, P2P and an understanding of financial operational processes in large companies
- Extensive experience selling complex, multi stakeholder business solutions into Finance, Procurement and Treasury functions for Global 1000 companies. Experience of territory management, pipeline management and the Challenger Sales Model
- Quick thinking, flexible, creative and able to operate autonomously
- Strong in team environments with excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Experience of operating in high value SaaS enterprise technology environments is desirable
- Experience of working with partners to deliver end user solutions is desirable
Nice to have:
- Experience with SaaS / subscription sales is a plus
- Experience with Supply Chain Finance, Dynamic Discounting and discount management solutions and strategies are a strong plus
- Experience with eInvoicing technology sales or consultancy, and related efficiency programs of work is desired
- Existing relationships with SAP customers, partners and/or banks would be helpful
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.