Finance | Sofia, Bulgaria | Full Time
Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses use Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
About the job:
The Senior Accountant will organize, manage, control and be responsible for the overall activity related to the proper keeping of primary accounting documents and records and duly accounting and bookkeeping of documents at Taulia, Inc and subsidiaries (the “Company”).
- Own several key accounting cycles for all accounting and reporting activities, including reconciliations, one off analysis, trends and monthly flux analysis.
- Manage month-end close for certain processes and accounts.
- Support payment activity
- Responsible for documentation of processes and desk procedures related to areas owned.
- Establish and implement policies, as deemed necessary to support existing business activities and growth.
- Continuously work towards improving efficiency and accuracy of financial close.
- Challenge existing processes and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Contribute to establishing and strengthening internal control processes and procedures, including analysis, documentation, identifying and implementing improvements.
- Review work prepared by others, recommend improvements.
- Work closely with the team to accomplish team and company goals and drive projects to completion.
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting requests.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the applicable accounting, as well as all regulations related to accounting reporting, including international accounting standards.
- NetSuite. (preferable)
- Computer skills (MS Office).
Personal and other skills:
- Ability to manage workload to meet established deadlines.
- Proven ability to think critically and solve complex problems.
- Excellent time management and project management skills.
- Strong critical thinking.
- Excellent English skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Having a positive attitude and exhibit initiative, self-motivation and drive, as well as a sense of responsibility.
- Reliability, integrity, loyalty, and honesty to the Company and his/her colleagues.
- A team player.
- Strong detail-oriented.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with flexible working hours.
- A desire for self-improvement and learning.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.