Senior Account Executive US Mid West
Sales | Chicago, IL | Full Time
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers have built a network connecting 1.5 million businesses across 168 countries and accelerated more than $80 billion in early payments.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
The Role : Senior Account Executive US Mid West
We are seeking a results-driven Senior Enterprise Account Executive (AE) responsible for driving and closing new business within the US Mid West territory
The role will involve managing direct enterprise sales campaigns and leveraging enterprise sales via partners and alliances.
The qualified candidates will possess a proven track record of complex enterprise selling and quota achievement within relevant business process and/or solution areas….. this may include financial supply chain / working capital / trade finance / cash management / treasury.
You will be responsible for leading sales efforts within your assigned territory to identify, qualify, develop and close new customers.
The Senior Account Executive will be an essential part of Taulia’s US Sales Organization and must possess an ability to work creatively and autonomously in a rapidly growing environment. The incumbent will have the ability to truly help shape the growth of our business.
This position will report to the US Head of Sales,
1. Developing and maintaining an actionable territory sales plan that ensures the attainment of the assigned revenue targets. This includes new customer acquisition as well as maximizing the revenue opportunity with existing customers
2. Prospect, develop and close prospective customers for Taulia’s entire solution suite
3. Create and deliver accurate forecasts
4. Proactively ensure that the business relationships are maintained at all levels within prospect and customers
5. Keep abreast of any new market developments and competitive information and communicate those to the appropriate teams within Taulia
6. Work with Taulia’s partnership and ecosystem team to leverage the value those partners can bring
1. Experience in relevant solution areas which includes; working capital, corporate treasury, SCF, Trade Finance, P2P and an understanding of financial operational processes in large companies
2. Extensive experience selling complex, multi stakeholder business solutions into Finance, Procurement and Treasury functions for Global 2000 companies. Experience of territory management, pipeline management and the Challenger Sales Model
3. Quick thinking, flexible, creative and able to operate autonomously
4. Strong in team environments with excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
5. Experience of operating in high value SaaS enterprise technology environments is desirable
6. Experience of working with partners to deliver end user solutions is desirable
Nice to have:
- Experience with SaaS / subscription sales is a plus
- Experience with Supply Chain Finance, Dynamic Discounting and discount management solutions and strategies are a strong plus.
- Existing relationships with SAP customers, partners and/or banks would be helpful