Senior Account Executive - Network Sales
Customer Success - Supplier Success | Singapore | Full Time
Taulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
About the Job:
We are seeking a Sr Account Executive - Network Sales responsible for driving and closing new business. The successful candidate will be a consummate and credible sales professional selling supply chain financing services to the decision makers of business-to-business companies with sales of $10 million to $1 billion per year. The role is focused on new business and is suited to people who are sales hungry and those who can utilize their exceptional sales skills with effective and successful results.
The right individual will be an essential part of Taulia’s sales force, and must possess an ability to work creatively in a rapidly growing start-up environment. This role will eventually develop into a team lead/manager position. S/he will report directly to the Senior Manager of Network Sales. This is an inside sales position and the individual will work in the Singapore office Monday - Thursday and work from home on Fridays.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively and successfully managing the sales process; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover for onboarding.
- Becoming a pro at presenting benefits to potential clients through direct communication over the phone, in email and occasionally in face-to-face meetings.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, agreements and any further documentation, following Taulia procedure.
- Develop a thorough understanding of clients’ financial objectives including their Return on Investment (ROI) objectives.
- Ensuring Taulia remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients.
- Effectively interacting with other departments including the marketing department and buyer success teams when handing over deals ensuring you fully and correctly brief all team members in every aspects of the sale.
- Represent Taulia at industry events and tradeshows with a professional manner and polished appearance with the intention of gaining new business leads and contacts.
- Stay up-to-date on the state of business finance.
Core Skills and Competencies:
- Proven success in your sales ability.
- Demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process.
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal.'
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises.
- General knowledge of business financing and the capacity to become an expert in regards to supplier financing.
- Capable of hands on problem solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities.
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail.
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A positive working attitude toward all people.
- Capable of working independently.
Taulia is a fintech company that is part of the SAP group. More than 2 million businesses in over 150 countries collaborate on our network. Our customers include Airbus, AstraZeneca, and Nissan. We help them and their suppliers access cash when and where they need it most. Some of our customers have improved their working capital by more than $1 billion while making their supply chains more resilient and sustainable. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.