SAP Technical Support Consultant
Technical Services | Sofia, Bulgaria | Full Time
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments, and improve supply chain health. Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, ourgame-changing technology powers a network connecting 1.5 million businesses across 168 countries and has accelerated more than $80 billion in early payments. Using our AI powered platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple, but our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to rocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
About the job:
We are seeking an exceptionally bright, multitasking and self-motivated individual to high-quality technical service to our customers out of our Sofia, Bulgaria office. The Sofia SAP Technical Support Analyst will work directly with the Taulia Technical Support team, the Taulia Technical Account Managers, and Taulia Customers to ensure all goals of the department are successfully achieved!
- Great understanding of SAP configuration and the ABAP development language
- 2+ years of experience with SAP technologies
- Experience in providing support to users/applications in a Customer facing role OR implementation experience with SAP technologies (ECC, HANA, Workflow, Netweaver)
- Knowledge of the following modules - FI-AP & MM
- Ability to troubleshoot complex issues involving business processes and interconnected software systems
- Advanced English language skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with alternative ERP technologies such as Oracle, Peoplesoft, Workday, etc
- Experience in workflow solutions like Kofax/Readsoft Process Director, Dolphin PTS workflow, or VIM Open Text workflow, etc.
- Exposure to SAP BASIS tasks like supporting SAP System upgrade, EHP upgrades, support packs and connectivity resolution
- Participated in an SAP implementation (HANA, ECC, Netweaver, etc)
If you take your job seriously, but not yourself. If you can make a positive impact on a company's core culture, then apply now.