SAP Technical Support Consultant
Technical Services | Sofia, Bulgaria | Full Time
The founding Taulians envisioned a world where technology could connect all businesses, of all sizes, to boost global economic growth through a platform that enables payment choices.
Today, with Taulia’s innovative, cloud-based technology, it’s a reality. Businesses can now have full flexibility to choose when and how to pay and get paid, providing better access to working capital for them and their entire financial supply chains. By helping 1,000,000 buyer-supplier relationships across more than 130 countries, Taulia has freed up over $35 billion in cash flow worldwide. We’re growing at 200+% annually while maintaining 100% customer retention rate. That’s why companies like Coca-Cola, Vodafone, eBay, Salesforce, PayPal, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca choose Taulia.
If you are someone who is as passionate about customer success as you are interested in supply chain finance, and if you’re someone who likes to keep things weird and interesting, Taulia provides an opportunity to work with brilliant yet fun individuals while helping to improve the global economy.
About the job:
We are seeking an exceptionally bright, multitasking and self-motivated individual to high-quality technical service to our customers out of our Sofia, Bulgaria office. The Sofia SAP Technical Support Analyst will work directly with the Taulia Technical Support team, the Taulia Technical Account Managers, and Taulia Customers to ensure all goals of the department are successfully achieved!
- Great understanding of SAP configuration and the ABAP development language
- 2+ years of experience with SAP technologies
- Experience in providing support to users/applications in a Customer facing role OR implementation experience with SAP technologies (ECC, HANA, Workflow, Netweaver)
- Knowledge of the following modules - FI-AP & MM
- Ability to troubleshoot complex issues involving business processes and interconnected software systems
- Advanced English language skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with alternative ERP technologies such as Oracle, Peoplesoft, Workday, etc
- Experience in workflow solutions like Kofax/Readsoft Process Director, Dolphin PTS workflow, or VIM Open Text workflow, etc.
- Exposure to SAP BASIS tasks like supporting SAP System upgrade, EHP upgrades, support packs and connectivity resolution
- Participated in an SAP implementation (HANA, ECC, Netweaver, etc)
If you take your job seriously, but not yourself. If you can make a positive impact on a company's core culture, then apply now.