SAP Technical Services Consultant
Technical Services | Remote - U.S. | Full Time | From $90,000.00 to $110,000.00 per year
Taulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
About the Job:
We are seeking an exceptionally bright, multitasking and self-motivated individual to deliver high-quality technical service to our customers. Our SAP Technical Services Consulting (TSC) team focuses on delivering complex technical troubleshooting and consulting of the Taulia product. The technical solutions dive deep into integrations with associated ERP and workflow systems. As an SAP TSC, you will participate in daily service delivery, working within Taulia’s CRM to manage open issues, consulting with Support on complex issues, and acting as a point of technical escalation. You will work directly with several departments within the company including Technical Support teams, Business Consultants, Engineering, Product Management, Financial Operations, and Professional Services. The end goal is to ensure all goals of the department are successfully achieved!
Core Skills and Key Competencies:
- Helpdesk and/or service desk experience (3 years preferred).
- Significant SAP support experience – FI-AP, FI-GL, MM, or ABAP.
- Ability to mentor and train others as well as document procedures and process.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Great attitude and ability to work well with a team.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills.
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Nice to have:
- Experience in workflow solutions like ReadSoft, Open Text VIM, Dolphin/Serrala, etc.
- Previous work experience in a B2B or enterprise software environment.
- Experience / understanding of the P2P process is a huge plus.
- Exposure to SAP BASIS tasks such as SAP system upgrades, refreshed, EHP upgrades, support packs and connectivity.
- SAP Implementation support experience a plus.
Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses uses Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.