SAP Technical Services Consultant
Technical Services | Sofia, Bulgaria | Full Time
The founding Taulians envisioned a world where technology could connect all businesses, of all sizes, to boost global economic growth through a platform that enables payment choices.
Today, with Taulia’s innovative, cloud-based technology, it’s a reality. Businesses can now have full flexibility to choose when and how to pay and get paid, providing better access to working capital for them and their entire financial supply chains. By helping 1,000,000 buyer-supplier relationships across more than 130 countries, Taulia has freed up over $35 billion in cash flow worldwide. We’re growing at 200+% annually while maintaining 100% customer retention rate. That’s why companies like Coca-Cola, Henkel, Vodafone, eBay, Salesforce, PayPal, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca choose Taulia.
If you are someone who is as passionate about customer success as you are interested in supply chain finance, and if you’re someone who likes to keep things weird and interesting, Taulia provides an opportunity to work with brilliant yet fun individuals while helping to improve the global economy.
Customer success is our success. Our Technical Service Consultant (TSC) team focuses on delivering complex technical troubleshooting and consulting of the Taulia product and integrations with associated ERP and workflow systems. The TSC will participate in daily service delivery, working within Taulia’s CRM to manage open issues, consulting with Support on complex issues, and acting as a point of technical escalation. The TCS will collaborate closely with Engineering, Product Management, Buyer Success, Financial Operations, and the rest of Technical Services in the delivery of quality product and service to our customers.
• Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to customer issues
• Understand custom implementations, business practices, personalities, etc. to appropriately manage customer requests.
• Gather, analyze and define requirements to develop professional standard solution documentation
• Take responsibility for driving customer satisfaction-- ensuring quick and effective resolution
• Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
• Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
• Prepare accurate and timely reports
• Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
• Support the smooth handover from implementation to support
• Meet defined Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators (defined as part of company’s goals setting process)
• Provide training and mentorship to Technical Services team members
• Proactively identify and follow up improvement opportunities both within technical and process domains
• Ensure escalations are addressed effectively and with urgency
• Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned
• 2+ years supporting SAP ERP software (or similar experience)
• Ability for troubleshooting complex issues involving ERP/FInance business processes and interconnected software systems
• Experience in effectively working with internal and external customers
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in a B2B environment
• Comfortable with using MS Office and Salesforce
• Flexibility to work late hours and be on-duty / stand by as required
Additional (nice to have):
• Experience in workflow solutions like Readsoft, Dolphin etc.
• In depth knowledge of the following modules - FI-AP, FI-GL, MM and Logistics
• Basic understanding of SAP configuration and ABAP
• Exposure to SAP BASIS tasks like supporting SAP System upgrades and refreshes, EHP upgrades, support packs and connectivity
• Participated in an SAP implementation
• Previous work utilizing CRM systems is highly desirable
• BS degree in Information Technology, Finance or equivalent experience
• Experience in the 'Enterprise World' working in an AR/AP function
• Knowledge in IT processes and best practices (ITIL, CobIT)
• Knowledge in other ERP systems
If you take your job seriously, but not yourself. If you enjoy the wild ride of start-up life and being a part of a team that knows how to debate, work with passion, and laugh. If you can make a positive impact on a company's core culture then apply now.