Internal Application: SAP Quality Engineer
Engineering | Remote - US | Full Time
Taulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
About the Job:
At Taulia, software quality is key to meet our customer commitments. Quality engineers are essential when it comes to driving our engineering culture. As a quality engineer, you will help us push the boundaries of what is possible with our technology platform while making sure our deliverables meet Taulia’s quality standards.
You will contribute on a daily basis to our SAP ERP integrations by building out fast, scalable automated test systems. You will also ensure the software meets Taulia’s quality standards and verify we have the right test coverage in place that measures any quality deviation going forward. This ensures that our customers gain access to cash right when they need it most. You will become part of a high-performing, motivated team where every member is always willing to step up and help each other to grow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform manual testing of new features, assure initial release quality, design and implement test scripts and automation for regression testing.
- Create, document, implement and maintain automated tests for our SAP ERP integration connected to our SaaS platform.
- Work collaboratively in a fast-paced team within an agile software development process.
- Recreate defects and track them to successful resolution.
- Focus on product quality and customer satisfaction by improving our software.
- Communicate with your peers, drive your own work and contribute to team success.
- SAP expertise, preferably focused on AP, FI, AR, MM modules
- Understanding of SaaS solutions, technology and architecture - experience with RESTful interfaces.
- Self directed, team oriented with strong ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Strong desire to find the breaking points in our products.
- Ability to write clear and concise test documents and automation scripts.
- Experience in delivering software products using an agile methodology
3-7 years of relevant experience working in a quality engineering or software development role.
Experience testing large data sets and large data flows.
Experience with QTP/UFT and SAP CBTA is preferred.
Experience working with or testing SAP Applications is preferred.
Taulia is a fintech company that is part of the SAP group. More than 2 million businesses in over 150 countries collaborate on our network. Our customers include Airbus, AstraZeneca, and Nissan. We help them and their suppliers access cash when and where they need it most. Some of our customers have improved their working capital by more than $1 billion while making their supply chains more resilient and sustainable. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote-friendly environment
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Comprehensive PTO Structure (PTO, Sick Leave, Bereavement)
- Global Parental Leave
- Company issued equipment (Laptop, monitor, etc.)
- 401k with match
- Career Development/Pathing
- EAP Program/Mental Health Advocacy
- Supportive Work Culture
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.