Professional Services | Any Location | Full Time
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers have built a network connecting 1.5 million businesses across 168 countries and accelerated more than $80 billion in early payments.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
About the Job:
As an SAP Consultant, you will implement Taulia's innovative solutions at client sites across North America, and guide them through the full implementation cycle from concept to launch. You are a team player who loves to be hands-on, especially in an SAP ERP environment. You will customize or enhance functionality of the product to ensure Taulia clients are the happiest in the industry. Additionally, you will serve as the eyes and ears of Taulia, transforming client feedback into product innovation.
- Work with client to analyze and define business requirements, processes and objectives.
- Implement, customize and test Taulia solutions on client system and develop client-specific enhancements to meet business requirements.
- Develop project documentation, provide knowledge transfer and conduct end-user training.
- Work closely with Taulia project manager to provide functional and technical expertise, guidance and support of the client throughout the project lifecycle and post-go live.
- Work with product development and quality assurance teams to keep product knowledge current, and to contribute to improving Taulia software.
- 3-6 years of SAP experience, or less if complemented by related experience.
- Procure to Pay and AP Automation business experience.
- Business analyst skills - Ability to gather, analyze and define requirements to develop professional standard solution documentation.
- SAP functional skills – Configuration and business processes within FI, AP & MM.
- SAP technical skills – Debugging and ABAP development (coding in user exits).
- Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time as well as lead multiple consultant resources on a project and manage their tasks to completion.
- Ability to manage projects with partner resources.
- Ability to guide client basis teams to install and configure SAP add-ons.
- Understanding of SaaS solutions, technology and architecture.
- Motivation to contribute to ongoing process improvements in the PS methodology.
- Ability to set the right expectation to customer and project team and deliver the right solution in a timely manner.
- Capable of communicating effectively with a variety of personality styles.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, particularly within a team environment.
- Results-oriented with strong sense of initiative and urgency.
- Comfortable presenting in front of groups of 15+.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in implementation of AP automation software, preferably from ReadSoft, Dolphin, or Open Text.
- S/4 HANA implementation experience.
- Knowledge of SAP AR business processes.
- Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft or Lawson ERP experience.
- Pre-sales or solution consulting experience.
- Experience in Java (Groovy) programming and/or debugging.
- Experience is B2B file transfers of data files in EDI, XML, or CSV through sFTP or AS2.
- Expertise in Taulia products and Taulia implementation methodology.