Professional Services | Georgia - Remote | Full Time
Taulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
About the Job:
As an SAP Consultant, you will implement Taulia's innovative solutions at client sites across North America, and guide them through the full implementation cycle from concept to launch. You are a team player who loves to be hands-on, especially in an SAP ERP environment.
You will customize or enhance functionality of the product to ensure Taulia clients are the happiest in the industry. Additionally, you will serve as the eyes and ears of Taulia, transforming client feedback into product innovation.
You must have an established track record of successful SAP engagements. This individual understand the business problems in accounts payable, procurement, and treasury in relation to SAP (FI, AP, MM) and other ERP solutions. You will translate business opportunities into functional, technical and/or product-requirement documentation.
- Drive client workshops to analyze and define business requirements, processes, and objectives.
- Implement, customize and test Taulia solutions on client system and develop client-specific enhancements in ABAP to meet business requirements.
- Develop project documentation, provide knowledge transfer and conduct end-user training.
- Work closely with Taulia project manager to provide functional expertise, guidance, and support of the client throughout the project lifecycle and post-go-live.
- Work with product development and quality assurance teams to keep product knowledge current, and to contribute to improving Taulia software.
- SAP technical skills – Debugging and ABAP development (coding in user exits).
- SAP functional skills – Configuration and business processes within FI, AP & MM.
- 3-6 years of SAP experience; Procure to Pay and AP Automation business experience preferred.
- Business analyst skills - Ability to gather, analyze and define requirements to develop professional standard solution documentation.
- Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time as well as lead multiple consultant resources on a project and manage their tasks to completion.
- Ability to manage projects with partner resources.
- Capacity to guide client basis teams to install and configure SAP add-ons.
- Understanding of SaaS solutions, technology and architecture.
- Contribute to ongoing process improvements in the PS methodology.
- Ability to set the right expectation to customer and project team and deliver the right solution in a timely manner.
- Capable of communicating effectively with a variety of personality styles.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, particularly within a team environment.
- Results-oriented with strong sense of initiative and urgency.
- Comfortable presenting in front of groups of 15+.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in implementation of AP automation software, preferably from ReadSoft, Dolphin, or Open Text.
- Experience in Java (Groovy) programming and/or debugging.
- S/4 HANA implementation experience.
- Experience is B2B file transfers of data files in EDI, XML, or CSV through sFTP or AS2.
- Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft or Lawson ERP experience.
- Knowledge of SAP AR business processes.
- Pre-sales or solution consulting experience.
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote-friendly environment
- Competitive Compensation (Annual Base Salary, Annual Bonus, Equity)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Comprehensive PTO Structure (PTO, Sick Leave, Bereavement)
- Global Parental Leave
- Company issued equipment (Laptop, monitor, etc.)
- 401k with match
- Career Development/Pathing
- EAP Program/Mental Health Advocacy
- Supportive Work Culture
Taulia is a fintech company that is part of the SAP group. More than 2 million businesses in over 150 countries collaborate on our network. Our customers include Airbus, AstraZeneca, and Nissan. We help them and their suppliers access cash when and where they need it most. Some of our customers have improved their working capital by more than $1 billion while making their supply chains more resilient and sustainable. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.