Professional Services | London/Dusseldorf/Amsterdam | Full Time
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers have built a network connecting 2 million businesses and processes more than $500 billion every year.
Through a unique combination of its technology platform, people and process, Taulia helps companies access the value tied up in their supply chain by transitioning from inefficient and often manual working capital management practices into technology-led, working capital optimization strategies.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
About the Job:
The Consultant implements Taulia's innovative solutions at client sites across Europe and guides them through the full implementation cycle from concept to launch.
The right candidate is a team player who loves to be hands-on, especially in an SAP ERP environment.
The Consultant will customize functionality of the product to ensure Taulia clients are the happiest in the industry. Additionally, the Consultant serves as the eyes and ears of Taulia, transforming client feedback into product innovation.
The Consultant must have an established track record of successful SAP engagements. This individual understands the business problems in accounts payable, procurement, and treasury in relation to SAP ERP (FI, AP, MM) and other ERP solutions.
Candidates can easily translate business opportunities into functional, technical, and/or product-requirement documentation.
- Drive workshops at the clients to analyze and define business requirements, processes, and objectives;
- Implement, customize and test Taulia solutions on client system and develop client-specific enhancements in ABAP to meet business requirements;
- Develop project documentation, provide knowledge transfer and conduct end-user training;
- Work closely with Taulia project manager to provide functional expertise, guidance, and support of the client throughout the project lifecycle and post-go-live;
- Work with product development and quality assurance teams to keep product knowledge current, and to contribute to improving Taulia software.
- A bachelor’s degree in IT or a related field is required;
- 3-6 years of SAP experience, or less if complemented by related experience or product. Alternatively, 2-years SAP experience combined with 5 years of Procure to Pay and AP Automation business experience;
- Ability to gather, analyze and define requirements to develop professional standard solution documentation;
- SAP technical skills and ABAP development [coding in user exits];
- Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time as well as lead multiple consultant resources on a project and manage their tasks to completion;
- Ability to manage projects with partner resources;
- Guide client basis teams to install and configure SAP add-ons;
- Understanding of SaaS solutions, technology, and architecture;
- Contribute to ongoing process improvements in the PS methodology process;
- Ability to set the right expectation to the customer and project team and deliver the right solution in a timely manner;
- Capable of communicating effectively with a variety of personality styles;
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines;
- Demonstrated problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, particularly within a team environment;
- Results-oriented with strong sense of initiative and urgency;
- Fluency in German & English.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in implementation of AP automation software, preferably from ReadSoft, Dolphin, or Open Text;
- Experience in Java (Groovy) programming and/or debugging;
- Experience in B2B file transfers of data files in EDI, XML, or CSV through sFTP or AS2;
- Business analyst skills – Ability to gather, analyze and define requirements to develop professional standard solution documentation.
Taulia is a rapidly growing San Francisco based start-up with fantastic job benefits, tier one investors, and an entertaining yet fantastically competent culture. Taulia is an equal opportunity employer seeking only the most driven (and humorous) entrepreneurial-minded individuals to join our journey.
If you take your job seriously, but not yourself. If you enjoy the wild ride of start-up life and being a part of a team that knows how to debate, work with passion, and laugh. If you can make a positive impact on a company's core culture, then apply now.