Sales Account Executive - Supplier Success
Customer Success - Supplier Success | Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands | Full Time
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers have built a network connecting 2 million businesses and processes more than $500 billion every year.
Through a unique combination of its technology platform, people and process, Taulia helps companies access the value tied up in their supply chain by transitioning from inefficient and often manual working capital management practices into technology-led, working capital optimization strategies.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
About the Job:
For our Amsterdam office, we are seeking an entry level Inside Sales Account Executive responsible for driving and closing new business in our Mid-Market business. The successful candidate speaks Native German and business level French and will be goal oriented, willing to learn, and have demonstrated success in current and past endeavors. The role is focused purely on new business and is suited to people who are sales hungry and those who can utilize their exceptional sales skills with effective and successful results.
The right individual will be an essential part of Taulia's sales force, and must possess an ability to work creatively in a rapidly growing start-up environment. S/he will report directly to the Manager of Supplier Sales Europe.
- Actively and successfully managing the sales process; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover for onboarding.
- Becoming proficient at presenting benefits to potential clients through direct communication over the phone and in email.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, agreements and any further documentation, following Taulia procedure.
- Develop a thorough understanding of clients’ financial objectives including their Return on Investment (ROI) objectives.
- Ensuring Taulia remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients.
- Effectively interacting with other departments including the marketing department and buyer success teams when handing over deals ensuring you fully and correctly brief all team members in every aspects of the sale.
- Stay up-to-date on the state of business finance.
A Taulia Team Member is:
Part of what makes Taulia as successful as it is are the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm for finance. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. An inspiration to your colleagues, you are tenacious, driven and highly motivated sales professional. Hungry for success and with a committed motivation to getting things done, you always place the client at the center of everything you do.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- Native German speaking
- Business speaking French
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises.
- Capacity to become an expert in supplier financing.
- Capable of hands on problem solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities.
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail.
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A positive working attitude toward all people.
- Capable of working independently.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.