Regional Account Executive
Sales | Remote US - Northeast, East | Full Time
Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses use Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
About the Job:
We are seeking a results-driven Regional Account Director responsible for driving and closing new business within the US.
In this role, you will direct enterprise sales campaigns and leveraging enterprise sales via partners and alliances.
You will possess a proven track record of complex enterprise selling and quota achievement within relevant business process and/or solution areas….. this may include financial supply chain / working capital / trade finance / cash management / treasury/invoice and automation.
You will be responsible for leading sales efforts within your assigned territory to identify, qualify, develop and close new customers.
You will be an essential part of Taulia’s US Sales Organization and must possess an ability to work creatively and autonomously in a rapidly growing environment. The incumbent will have the ability to truly help shape the growth of our business.
This position will report to the US Head of Sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining an actionable territory sales plan that ensures the attainment of the assigned revenue targets. This includes new customer acquisition as well as maximizing the revenue opportunity with existing customers.
- Prospect, develop and close prospective customers for Taulia’s entire solution suite.
- Work closely with internal teams like Solution Consulting, Professional Services, Product, Product Marketing, Marketing, and other teams to structure the customer value proposition.
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts.
- Proactively ensure that the business relationships are maintained at all levels within prospect and customers.
- Keep abreast of any new market developments and competitive information and communicate those to the appropriate teams within Taulia.
- Work with Taulia’s partnership and ecosystem team to leverage the value those partners can bring.
Key Competencies and Requirements:
- Experience in relevant solution areas which includes; working capital, corporate treasury, SCF, Trade Finance, P2P and an understanding of financial operational processes in large companies.
- Extensive experience selling complex, multi stakeholder business solutions into Finance, Procurement and Treasury functions for Global 2000 companies. Experience of territory management, pipeline management and the Challenger Sales Model.
- Quick thinking, flexible, creative and able to operate autonomously.
- Strong in team environments with excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Experience of operating in high value SaaS enterprise technology environments is desirable.
- Experience of working with partners to deliver end user solutions is desirable.
Nice to have:
- Experience with SaaS / subscription sales is a plus.
- Experience with Supply Chain Finance, Dynamic Discounting and discount management solutions and strategies are a strong plus.
- Experience with Accounts Payable process automation or Procure-to-Pay functions is a plus.
- Existing relationships with SAP customers, partners and/or banks would be helpful.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.