Quality Engineer (Sofia, Bulgaria)
Engineering | Sofia, Bulgaria | Full Time
Imagine a company with the vision of fundamentally changing the pace with which money flows across big and small businesses both in the US and abroad… The greater the pace, the more quickly economies can grow and the faster new jobs can be created. Welcome to Taulia.
Taulia is a company of technical and financial entrepreneurs who wish to bring simpler and more effective ways to facilitate commerce between the world’s biggest companies and the thousands of suppliers who support them.
Taulia's solution takes only hours to install, generate millions of dollars of benefit, and is increasingly winning both national and international recognition as best in its class.
Coca-Cola Bottling, Red Bull, Pfizer, Warner Bros., Home Depot are among a growing list of companies who have joined the Taulia journey.
Taulia is based in San Francisco, CA, with multiple offices across the US and Europe. We've been steadily growing at 300% and are looking for the next leader to join our ranks. Have what it takes? If so, read on.
- Perform manual testing of new features, assure initial release quality, design and implement test scripts and automation for automated regression testing.
- Create, document, implement and maintain automated tests for our online platform, its connected services and our deep integration into SAP Financials.
- Work collaboratively in a fast-paced team within an agile software development process.
- Find out how to recreate defects and then guide them to their successful resolution.
- Focus on product quality and customer satisfaction by improving our software and service through your work.
- Communicate with your peers, drive your own work and contribute to the success of our team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self directed, team oriented with strong ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Strong desire to find the breaking points in our products.
- Strong technical aptitude and experience.
- Ability to write clear and concise test documents and automation scripts.
- Experience with J2EE Technologies (e.g. Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, JUnit) and Grails is ideal.
- Hands on experience with finance, accounts payable, accounts receivable software or SAP financials is ideal.
- Experience in delivering software products using an agile methodology.
- 3-7 years of relevant experience working in a quality engineering or software development role.
- Hands on experience with open source automated test implementation and frameworks.
- Experience testing large data sets and large data flows.
- Experience with Jenkins, Selenium, JUnit, Groovy, Java is preferred.
- Previous experience working at a start-up similar to Taulia would be ideal.
- Experience working with or testing SAP Applications is preferred.
Taulia is a rapidly growing San Francisco based start-up with fantastic job benefits, tier one investors and an entertaining yet fantastically competent culture. Taulia is an equal opportunity employer seeking only the most driven (and humorous) entrepreneurial minded individuals to join our journey.
If you take your job seriously, but not yourself. If you enjoy the wild ride of start-up life and being a part of a team that knows how to debate, work with passion, and laugh. If you can make a positive impact on a company's core culture then apply now.