Engineering | Sofia, Bulgaria | Full Time
Taulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
Taulia is a fintech company that is part of the SAP group. More than 2 million businesses in over 150 countries collaborate on our network. Our customers include Airbus, AstraZeneca, and Nissan. We help them and their suppliers access cash when and where they need it most. Some of our customers have improved their working capital by more than $1 billion while making their supply chains more resilient and sustainable. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
- Perform manual testing of new features, and assure initial release quality.
- Create, documentation.
- Work collaboratively in a fast-paced team within an agile software development process.
- Find out how to recreate defects and then guide them to their successful resolution.
- Focus on product quality and customer satisfaction by improving our software and service through your work.
- Communicate with your peers, drive your own work and contribute to the success of our team.
- Full Professional English Proficiency or higher.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-directed, team-oriented with a strong ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Strong desire to find the breaking points in our products.
- Strong technical aptitude and experience.
- Ability to write clear and concise test documents.
- Hands-on experience with finance, accounts payable, accounts receivable software or SAP financials is ideal.
- Experience in delivering software products using an agile methodology.
- Familiarity with SQL, Jenkins, Selenium, Groovy or Java is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with functional testing, open-source automated test implementation, and frameworks.
- Experience testing large data sets and large data flows.
- Previous experience working in a product-oriented company with an active customer base and production-quality code.
- Experience communicating and collaborating with engineers to prepare code base for production release at the end of each sprint.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.