Engineering | Salt Lake City, UT | Full Time
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers have built a network connecting 1.5 million businesses across 168 countries and accelerated more than $80 billion in early payments.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
- Perform manual testing of new features, assure initial release quality, design and implement test scripts and automation for automated regression testing.
- Create, document, implement and maintain automated tests for our online platform, its connected services and our deep integration into SAP Financials.
- Work collaboratively in a fast-paced team within an agile software development process.
- Find out how to recreate defects and then guide them to their successful resolution.
- Focus on product quality and customer satisfaction by improving our software and service through your work.
- Communicate with your peers, drive your own work and contribute to the success of our team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self directed, team oriented with strong ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Strong desire to find the breaking points in our products.
- Strong technical aptitude and experience.
- Ability to write clear and concise test documents and automation scripts.
- Experience with J2EE Technologies (e.g. Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, JUnit) and Grails is ideal.
- Hands on experience with finance, accounts payable, accounts receivable software or SAP financials is ideal.
- Experience in delivering software products using an agile methodology.
- 3-7 years of relevant experience working in a quality engineering or software development role.
- Hands on experience with open source automated test implementation and frameworks.
- Experience testing large data sets and large data flows.
- Experience with Jenkins, Selenium, JUnit, Groovy, Java is preferred.
- Previous experience working at a start-up similar to Taulia would be ideal.
- Experience working with or testing SAP Applications is preferred.
If you take your job seriously, but not yourself. If you enjoy the wild ride of start-up life and being a part of a team that knows how to debate, work with passion, and laugh. If you can make a positive impact on a company's core culture then apply now.