Engineering | Sofia, Bulgaria | Full Time
The founding Taulians envisioned a world where technology could connect all businesses, of all sizes, to boost global economic growth through a platform that enables payment choices.
Today, with Taulia’s innovative, cloud-based technology, it’s a reality. Businesses can now have full flexibility to choose when and how to pay and get paid, providing better access to working capital for them and their entire financial supply chains. By helping 1,000,000 buyer-supplier relationships across more than 130 countries, Taulia has freed up over $35 billion in cash flow worldwide. We’re growing at 200+% annually while maintaining 100% customer retention rate. That’s why companies like Coca-Cola, Vodafone, eBay, Salesforce, PayPal, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca choose Taulia.
If you are someone who is as passionate about customer success as you are interested in supply chain finance, and if you’re someone who likes to keep things weird and interesting, Taulia provides an opportunity to work with brilliant yet fun individuals while helping to improve the global economy.
- Perform manual testing of new features, assure initial release quality, design and implement test scripts and automation for automated regression testing.
- Create, document, implement and maintain automated tests for our online platform, its connected services and our deep integration into SAP Financials.
- Work collaboratively in a fast-paced team within an agile software development process.
- Find out how to recreate defects and then guide them to their successful resolution.
- Focus on product quality and customer satisfaction by improving our software and service through your work.
- Communicate with your peers, drive your own work and contribute to the success of our team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self directed, team oriented with strong ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Strong desire to find the breaking points in our products.
- Strong technical aptitude and experience.
- Ability to write clear and concise test documents and automation scripts.
- Experience with J2EE Technologies (e.g. Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, JUnit) and Grails is ideal.
- Hands on experience with finance, accounts payable, accounts receivable software or SAP financials is ideal.
- Experience in delivering software products using an agile methodology.
- 3-7 years of relevant experience working in a quality engineering or software development role.
- Hands on experience with open source automated test implementation and frameworks.
- Experience testing large data sets and large data flows.
- Experience with Jenkins, Selenium, JUnit, Groovy, Java is preferred.
- Previous experience working at a start-up similar to Taulia would be ideal.
- Experience working with or testing SAP Applications is preferred.
If you take your job seriously, but not yourself. If you enjoy the wild ride of start-up life and being a part of a team that knows how to debate, work with passion, and laugh. If you can make a positive impact on a company's core culture then apply now.