Engineering | Sofia, Bulgaria | Full Time
Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses use Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.Primary Responsibilities:
- Perform manual testing of new features, assure initial release quality, design and implement test scripts and automation for automated regression testing.
- Create, document, implement and maintain automated tests for our online platform and its connected services.
- Work collaboratively in a fast-paced team within an agile software development process.
- Find out how to recreate defects and then guide them to their successful resolution.
- Focus on product quality and customer satisfaction by improving our software and service through your work.
- Communicate with your peers, drive your own work and contribute to the success of our team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self directed, team oriented with strong ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Strong desire to find the breaking points in our products.
- Strong technical aptitude and experience.
- Ability to write clear and concise test documents and automation scripts.
- Experience with J2EE Technologies (e.g. Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, JUnit) and Grails is ideal.
- Hands on experience with finance, accounts payable, accounts receivable software or SAP financials is ideal.
- Experience in delivering software products using an agile methodology.
- Hands-on experience with open source automated test implementation and frameworks.
- Experience testing large data sets and large data flows.
- Experience with Jenkins, Cypress, Selenium, JUnit, Groovy, Java is preferred.
- Previous experience working at a start-up similar to Taulia would be ideal.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.