Professional Services | Singapore | Full Time
Taulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
About the Job:
A Project Manager is responsible for owning and maintaining the client relationship from sale to production support. Taulia projects are two pronged engagements, a technology prong and a business program (supplier enablement, operational readiness, change management) prong. It will be your responsibility to manage Taulia resources and timelines for the deployment of the technology, and interface with Taulia clients to consult on internal change management best practices and oversee all program success activities. You will interact with various internal teams as well as external teams to provide guidance on product ,processes and methodologies. You will also have the opportunity to champion the needs of Customers and balance the wants that will help define the future shape of out Product . Taulia project managers work closely with the Taulia Technical Consultants, Taulia Business Consultants and Taulia Product team and have a deep understanding of its capabilities and boundaries. You will give demos of the software, conduct knowledge transfer to users, and assist our buyers closely through the user acceptance test cycle.
Core Skills and Key Competencies:
- 5+ years project management experience deploying enterprise software solutions in large complex corporate environments
- Impeccable attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to learn a B2B software solution thoroughly, demonstrate that software, and answer questions on its capabilities and boundaries
- Provide guidance to users on User Acceptance Test plans, and support users through User Acceptance Test cycles
- Impeccable communication skills, both oral and written. Must be comfortable presenting to large groups and to senior-level executives.
- Strong business analysis and consulting skills
- Masterful organization and planning skills
- Strong understanding of accounts payable, purchasing, invoice processing and associated finance functions
Nice to Have:
- AP automation experience will be a plus
- E-invoicing and/or document imaging experience will be a plus
- Supply Chain Financing experience will be a plus
Taulia is a fintech company that is part of the SAP group. More than 2 million businesses in over 150 countries collaborate on our network. Our customers include Airbus, AstraZeneca, and Nissan. We help them and their suppliers access cash when and where they need it most. Some of our customers have improved their working capital by more than $1 billion while making their supply chains more resilient and sustainable. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.