Professional Services | Sofia, Bulgaria | Full Time
The founding Taulians envisioned a world where technology could connect all businesses, of all sizes, to boost global economic growth through a platform that enables payment choices.
Today, with Taulia’s innovative, cloud-based technology, it’s a reality. Businesses can now have full flexibility to choose when and how to pay and get paid, providing better access to working capital for them and their entire financial supply chains. By helping 1,000,000 buyer-supplier relationships across more than 130 countries, Taulia has freed up over $35 billion in cash flow worldwide. We’re growing at 200+% annually while maintaining 100% customer retention rate. That’s why companies like Coca-Cola, Henkel, Vodafone, eBay, Salesforce, PayPal, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca choose Taulia.
If you are someone who is as passionate about customer success as you are interested in supply chain finance, and if you’re someone who likes to keep things weird and interesting, Taulia provides an opportunity to work with brilliant yet fun individuals while helping to improve the global economy.
About the Job:
The Project Manager in Taulia’s Professional Services team is responsible for owning and maintaining the client relationship from sale to production support. Taulia projects are two pronged engagements, a technology prong and a supplier and value enablement prong. It is the responsibility of the project manager to manage Taulia resources and timelines for the deployment of the technology, and interface with Taulia clients to consult on internal change management best practices and oversee all supplier enablement activities.
The project manager is also responsible for providing guidance and advice on implementing an effective Supplier Finance program for Taulia clients across Europe. The project manager will interact with marketing and product management to provide guidance on product direction and define business problems faced by Taulia clients. Taulia project managers are work closely with the Taulia product, and have a deep understanding of its capabilities and boundaries. The project managers give demos of the software, conduct knowledge transfer to users, and assist our buyers closely through the user acceptance test cycle.
- 3+ years project management experience deploying enterprise software solutions in large complex corporate environments.
- Impeccable attention to detail and follow through.
- Strong understanding of accounts payable, purchasing, invoice processing and associated finance functions.
- Ability to learn a B2B software solution thoroughly, demonstrate that software, and answer questions on it's capabilities and boundaries.
- Provide guidance to users on User Acceptance Test plans and support users through User Acceptance Test cycles.
- Impeccable communication skills, both oral and written in English.
- Must be comfortable presenting to large groups.
- Strong business analysis and consulting skills.
- Masterful organization and planning skills.
- Experience with SAP FI/CO and MM modules is helpful.
Nice to Have:
- AP automation, Electronic invoicing and/or document imaging.
- Beyond English, two more major European languages.
If you take your job seriously, but not yourself. If you enjoy the wild ride of start-up life and being a part of a team that knows how to debate, work with passion, and laugh. If you can make a positive impact on a company's core culture then apply now.