Product Owner - Working Capital
Product | Salt Lake City, UT | Full Time
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers have built a network connecting 2 million businesses and processes more than $500 billion every year.
Through a unique combination of its technology platform, people and process, Taulia helps companies access the value tied up in their supply chain by transitioning from inefficient and often manual working capital management practices into technology-led, working capital optimization strategies.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
About the Job:
Taulia is seeking multiple Product Owners to join our team focused on delivering solutions that help every business thrive by releasing cash locked in the financial supply chain.
Tauila delivers innovative early payment, financing and payment solutions to enable our customers to achieve their working capital and cash management goals. As part of the Working Capital Product team you will be at the heart of driving continuous expansion of our core products. You will have a significant impact on the growth of the company and will work closely with peers across product, engineering, customer success, and sales. Each product owner on the team has primary responsibility for distinct solution components - while working in a highly collaborative environment to evolve to a next generation platform. Your success will be measured by delivering on commitments, exceeding client expectations, and doing both with integrity and respect for internal and external stakeholders.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Understand how Taulia Working Capital solutions deliver value to customers and champion development of incremental or new value.
- Be responsible for agile Product Owner tasks related to Taulia Working Capital solutions: backlog management, iteration planning, discovery and documentation of requirements, elaboration of user stories, mockups, testing scenarios, acceptance criteria, and other relevant artifacts.
- Provide agile product development team with vision of what needs to be built to address market and user needs — and help to translate product vision into clear business objectives and tangible product deliverables.
- Lead tight knit scrum team of engineers to imagine and bring to reality innovative financial supply chain products and features that exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Demonstrate improvement in the key success metrics tied to your products and features.
- Deliver your product roadmap marrying the strategic goals of the company and the timelines needed by customers or partners, and understand business and technical trade-offs associated with roadmap commitments.
- Test and validate (or invalidate!) new ideas in the cheapest most effective way.
- Manage rollout of new solutions or features, including stakeholder communication and training.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience working as product owner or product manager in an Agile environment and are excited about this product development approach and cadence.
- Ability to work in Agile teams with engineering to deliver user stories and epics, delivering business value with each sprint/release.
- FinTech experience with B2B solutions in at least one of the following domains: finance, AP or AR financing, factoring, supply chain, trade operations, B2B payments, ERP, accounting systems, procure-to-pay, or AP automation.
- Enterprise SaaS experience and have worked on large scale, global software products. The more detailed and sophisticated the better.
- You have product sense. You intuitively know what is right for the user or business solution, but you test, validate and iterate based on stakeholder feedback.
- Intellectually curious, ask questions and connect things meaningfully.
- Self-starter, problem solver, strategist, and critical thinker.
- Organized and very detail-driven but master the big picture.
- Superb verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Strong technical aptitude and demonstrated experience working closely with engineers to develop highly scalable transaction processing solutions.
- SQL and relational database experience.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.