Product Owner - Working Capital
Product | Salt Lake City, UT | Full Time
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers have built a network connecting 1.5 million businesses across 168 countries and accelerated more than $80 billion in early payments.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
About the Job:
Taulia is growing rapidly while offering a solution to a big problem. More than $3 trillion of capital is stuck in the inefficient and expensive abyss of factoring. Taulia will make working capital financing cheaper for the world’s supply chain while simultaneously boosting the corporate profits of the Global 2000. This problem is global and Taulia’s technology has been built to match it. We are on a path to grow our revenues at an extremely fast pace and as a Product Owner in our Working Capital team, you will drive a major part of that growth. You will have a significant impact on the success of the company and will work closely with peers across product, engineering, sales, client services and finance. Ultimate success will be measured by delivering on commitments, exceeding goals, and doing both with integrity and respect for peers and customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for agile Product Owner tasks related to financing area of working capital solutions.
- Provide scrum team with vision of what needs to be built to address market and user needs — and help to translate product vision into clear business objectives and tangible product deliverables.
- Lead tight knit scrum team of engineers and designers to imagine and bring to reality innovative supply chain finance products and features that exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Demonstrate improvement in the key success metrics tied to your products and features.
- Deliver your product roadmap marrying the strategic goals of the company and the timelines needed by customers.
- Manage product backlog and understand business and technical trade-offs associated with roadmap commitments.
- Test and validate (or invalidate!) new ideas in the cheapest most effective way using Lean Startup thinking.
- Articulate and create epics, user stories, mockups, detail designs, testing scenarios, and other relevant artifacts.
- You have demonstrated experience working in an Agile environment and are excited about this product development approach and cadence.
- You work in Agile teams with engineering to deliver user stories and epics, delivering business value with each sprint.
- You have product sense. You intuitively know what is right for the user but you test, validate and iterate based on direct market feedback.
- You have fintech experience as a Product Owner or hands-on Product Manager for B2B in at least one of the following domains: finance, financing, factoring, B2B payments, ERP, accounting systems, AP automation, procurement, or E-invoicing.
- You must have Enterprise SaaS experience and have worked on large scale, global software products. The more detailed and sophisticated the better.
- Attention to detail: Enterprise users expect sophisticated, robust features. You need to be a master of the details!
- Understanding of User Interface and User Experience best practices.
- Strong organizational and product management skills.
- Superb verbal and written skills.