Product Owner - Data Visualization
Product | Salt Lake City, UT | Full Time
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers have built a network connecting 2 million businesses and processes more than $500 billion every year.
Through a unique combination of its technology platform, people and process, Taulia helps companies access the value tied up in their supply chain by transitioning from inefficient and often manual working capital management practices into technology-led, working capital optimization strategies.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
About the Job:
Taulia is looking for a Product Owner to help us create world class solutions that help every business thrive by liberating cash locked in the financial supply chain.
Tauila delivers innovative financial and document solutions that enable our customers to achieve their working capital and cash management goals. In this role, you will help define and execute on the product vision to create data analytics and visualizations that drive internal and external users to successful outcomes and increase Taulia revenue.
You will have a significant impact on the growth of the company. Your success will be measured by delivering on commitments, exceeding client expectations, and doing both with integrity and respect for internal and external stakeholders.
As a Product Owner, you will:
- Understand how Taulia data analytics and data science deliver value to customers and ensure development of both incremental and net new value.
- Collaborate with Data leadership to develop a clear product vision, strategy and roadmap for data analytics and data science at Taulia together with business and engineering counterparts.
- Partner with business leads to become a domain expert, deeply understanding the market and competitive landscape to solve real problems with technology.
- Design clear, detailed data visualization plans combined with the recommended actions from those visualizations.
- Execute on the creation of final data products in Taulia’s data visualization platform or other designated medium.
- Articulate user stories, create mockups, and identify metrics for those new features.
- Develop meaningful business objectives and metrics to measure your team’s progress.
- Be a strong voice for the Data team, communicating feature releases and managing expectations with stakeholders across the company.
- Be the SME with customer facing teams at Taulia and with customers and prospects to demonstrate, train, and gather feedback on data outputs.
- Review the competitive landscape and stay atop customer input while also remaining keyed into evolving needs and market trends.
- Build scalable products with valuable general application.
Skills and qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience working with complex data presentations.
- Ability to both conceptualize and execute on polished data presentations in leading visualization platforms. Deep building experience in Looker is a significant advantage.
- Experience designing BI data for visualization performance, accuracy, and stability.
- Experience with financial data product development; The more detailed and sophisticated the better.
- Excellent product sense; You intuitively know what is right for the user or business solution but you test, validate and iterate based on market feedback.
- Intellectually curious, ask questions and connect things meaningfully.
- Self-starter, problem solver, strategist, and critical thinker.
- Organized and very detail-driven, but master the big picture.
- Superb verbal, written, and presentation skills.