Product | Sofia, Bulgaria | Full Time
Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses use Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
About the Job:
Taulia is looking for a Senior Product Owner to help us create world class solutions that help every business thrive by liberating cash locked in the financial supply chain.
Tauila delivers innovative invoicing and receivables financing solutions that enable our customers to achieve their working capital and cash management goals. In this role, you will help define and execute on the product vision for our integration and API platform, helping grow the Taulia network exponentially across businesses of all sizes.
You will have a significant impact on the growth of the company by working closely with peers across product, engineering, customer success, and sales. Each Product Owner at Taulia has primary responsibility for distinct components - while working in a highly collaborative environment to evolve our platform and deliver value to our clients. Your success will be measured by delivering on commitments, exceeding client expectations, and doing both with integrity and respect for internal and external stakeholders.
As a Senior Product Owner, you will
- Understand how Taulia Working Capital solutions deliver value to customers and ensure development of both incremental and net new value.
- Develop a clear product vision, strategy and roadmap for our UI, working together with business, UX design and engineering counterparts
- Write clear, detailed product specifications and user stories for new features to aggressively unblock your agile engineering team and enable them to execute
- Lead tight-knit scrum team of engineers to imagine and bring to reality innovative financial supply chain products and user experiences that exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Partner with business leads to become a domain expert, deeply understanding the market and competitive landscape to solve real problems with technology
- Develop meaningful business objectives and metrics to measure your team’s progress
- Be a strong voice for your team, communicating feature releases and managing expectations with stakeholders across the company
- Manage rollout of new solutions or features, including stakeholder communication and training
Skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years of product management / product owner experience with experience building scalable platform products and the user experiences that power them
- Ability to work in Agile teams with engineering to deliver user stories and epics, delivering business value with each sprint/release.
- FinTech experience with B2B solutions in at least one of the following domains: finance, AP or AR financing, factoring, supply chain, B2B payments, ERP, accounting systems, procure-to-pay, or AP automation.
- Excellent product sense. You intuitively know what is right for the user or business solution but you test, validate and iterate based on market feedback.
- Intellectually curious, ask questions and connect things meaningfully.
- Self-starter, problem solver, strategist, and critical thinker.
- Organized and very detail-driven, but master the big picture.
- Superb verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Experience with A/B testing and data-driven decision making
- Experience with mockup/wireframing tools such as Sketch, Figma, XD, Photoshop, etc.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.