Product | Sofia, Bulgaria | Full Time
Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses uses Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
About the Job:
Taulia is seeking a Product Owner to join our team focused on delivering solutions that help every business thrive by releasing cash locked in the financial supply chain.
Taulia delivers innovative early payment, financing, and payment solutions to enable our customers to achieve their working capital and cash management goals. As part of the Working Capital Product team, you will be at the heart of driving the continuous expansion of our core products. You will have a significant impact on the growth of the company and will work closely with peers across product, engineering, customer success, and sales. Each product owner on the team has primary responsibility for distinct solution components - while working in a highly collaborative environment to evolve to a next-generation platform. Your success will be measured by delivering on commitments, exceeding client expectations, and doing both with integrity and respect for internal and external stakeholders.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Be responsible for agile Product Owner tasks related to Taulia Working Capital solutions: backlog management, iteration planning, discovery and documentation of requirements, elaboration of user stories, mockups, testing scenarios, acceptance criteria, and other relevant artifacts.
- Provide agile product development team with a vision of what needs to be built to address market and user needs — and help to translate product vision into clear business objectives and tangible product deliverables.
- Lead tight-knit scrum team of engineers to imagine and bring to reality innovative financial supply chain products and features that exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Demonstrate improvement in the key success metrics tied to your products and features.
- Deliver the product roadmap marrying the strategic goals of the company and the timelines needed by customers or partners, and understand business and technical trade-offs associated with roadmap commitments.
- Test and validate (or invalidate!) new ideas in the cheapest most effective way.
- Manage the rollout of new solutions or features, including stakeholder communication and training.
- Learn and understand how Taulia Working Capital solutions deliver value to customers and champion development of incremental or new value.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience working as a product owner or product manager in an Agile environment and are excited about this product development approach and cadence.
- Ability to work in Agile teams with engineering to deliver user stories and epics, delivering business value with each sprint/release.
- FinTech experience with B2B solutions in at least one of the following domains: finance, AP or AR financing, factoring, supply chain, trade operations, B2B payments, ERP, accounting systems, procure-to-pay, or AP automation.
- Enterprise SaaS experience and have worked on a large scale, global software products. The more detailed and sophisticated the better.
- You have product sense. You intuitively know what is right for the user or business solution, but you test, validate, and iterate based on stakeholder feedback.
- Intellectually curious, ask questions and connect things meaningfully.
- Self-starter, problem-solver, strategist, and critical thinker.
- Organized and very detail-driven but master the big picture.
- Superb verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Strong technical aptitude and demonstrated experience working closely with engineers to develop highly scalable transaction processing solutions.
- SQL and relational database experience.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.