Product Manager - Seller Centric AR Financing
Product | Remote - US | Full Time
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers have built a network connecting 2 million businesses and processes more than $500 billion every year.
Through a unique combination of its technology platform, people and process, Taulia helps companies access the value tied up in their supply chain by transitioning from inefficient and often manual working capital management practices into technology-led, working capital optimization strategies.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
About the Job:
Taulia is seeking a Senior Product Manager for Accounts Receivable (AR) Financing to join our team focused on delivering solutions to our supplier customers that help every business thrive by releasing cash locked in the financial supply chain.
Taulia delivers innovative early payment, financing and payment solutions to enable our customers to achieve their working capital and cash management goals. As part of the Working Capital Product team you will be at the heart of driving continuous expansion of our customer solutions. You will be responsible for development and delivery of new services driving new revenue and directly impacting the growth of the company. The Senior Product Manager will work with key stakeholders externally and internally to capitalize on Taulia market position and competencies and drive additional value with Seller-Centric financing products for existing and new customers.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Own product strategy and product management for Supplier Centric (Small/Medium Size Companies) AR Financing solutions/services.
- Develop and manage business plan for development and rollout of new products and services in your product area.
- Drive the decisions to build, buy, or outsource where needed to expedite time to market.
- Lead selection of strategic partners and/or service providers (as appropriate) to deliver on agreed business case(s).
- Work closely with Taulia Product Owners to align Product Development Roadmaps (including but not limited to business requirements, success criteria, prioritization and dependencies).
- Manage ongoing relationship(s) with partners and service providers in your product area.
- Ensure delivery of end-to-end solution, including but not limited to sales enablement, customer support, compliance, and operations.
- Deliver MPV solution(s) with iterative development to add additional scope and value through continuous improvement.
- Manage go to market planning and execution.
- Understand and document competitive landscape.
- Understand and communicate how AR Financing fits with Taulia overall value proposition and market differentiation.
- Track and manage performance against business case(s).
Skills and Qualifications:
- Successfully developed and/or managed Small/Medium Enterprise AR Financing offerings.
- Demonstrated experience building and running Seller Centric AR Financing solutions.
- Understanding of all aspects of Seller Centric AR Financing - including but not limited to enrollment, risk management, credit management, sources of funding, fee and rate structures, payment and collections.
- Extensive supplier financing global experience, and knowledge of key considerations for US and European markets.
- Practical experience developing highly scalable solutions (large volume of target customers) enabled by data and/or technology is preferred.
- Structured finance experience preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of multiple models, or other types of financing is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience (10+ year) as a Product Manager.
- Demonstrated experience with Product Development Lifecycle, with emphasis on New Product Development.
- Experience collaborating across teams (internal and external) to achieve results.
- Intellectually curious, asks questions and connects things meaningfully.
- Self-starter, problem solver, strategist, and critical thinker.
- Superb verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.