Product Manager - Payables Finance
Product | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses use Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
About the Job:
Taulia is seeking a Product Manager to join our team focused on exploring new Payables Finance solutions that helps businesses thrive by releasing cash locked in the financial supply chain.
Taulia delivers innovative early payment, financing and payment solutions to enable our customers to achieve their working capital and cash management goals. As a member of the product team you will be at the heart of driving material expansion of our customer solutions. You will be responsible for market research, business case development, working with solution partners to explore and deliver new solutions to drive revenue; directly impacting the growth of the company. You will work with key stakeholders externally and internally to capitalize on Taulia’s strong industry position and competencies, and drive growth across our network with improved and expanded solutions for existing and new customers.
As Product Manager – Payables Finance, you will:
- Build business case for new solutions though client feedback and market research
- Develop and manage a business plan for building and rollout of solutions
- Investigate delivery complexities including legal and regulatory requirements
- Support communication and dialogue with customers, prospects, Taulia direct sales resources, strategic partners, and distribution.
- Support selection of strategic partners and/or service providers (as appropriate) to deliver on agreed business case(s).
- Work closely with Taulia Technology Product Owners to align Product Development Roadmaps (including but not limited to business requirements, success criteria, prioritization and dependencies).
- Manage ongoing relationship(s) with partners and service providers across the region.
- Ensure delivery of end-to-end solution(s), including but not limited to sales enablement, customer support, compliance, and operations.
- Manage go to market planning and execution.
- Understand and document the competitive landscape in relevant region.
- Work closely with Taulia Development to integrate new solutions with the existing Taulia platform, leveraging the platform and data capabilities as a differentiator for the solution.
- Understand and communicate how Taulia’s new products and services fit within the Taulia solution and strengthen Taulia’s overall value proposition and market differentiation.
- Understanding of product life cycle and experience of supporting innovation and new product roll out.
- Understanding of the SaaS FinTech landscape.
- Ability to clearly articulate the productivity benefits FinTech delivers across the Purchase Order to Pay technology ecosystem.
- Demonstrated experience (2+ year) in Trade / Supply chain management and/or finance.
- Demonstrated experience (3+ years) within consulting / financial services industry.
- Intellectually curious, asks questions and connects things meaningfully.
- Strong communicator, ability to challenge through reason.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.