Presales Solution Consultant - Europe/France
Sales | Remote Europe, France | Full Time
Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses use Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
About the Job:
We are seeking an experienced Pre-Sales / Solutions Consultant to join our team, located in Europe to cover the French speaking and EMEA markets. (based in France is the preference or can be in the UK, Benelux or Germany for the right candidate).In addition to French and English, German or other languages is a plus.
Taulia’s Solutions Consultants absolutely have pre-sales value selling DNA and thrive on showcasing Taulia’s solutions based on their domain expertise, SAP functional and finance process expertise or/and Working Capital solutions. With great presentation, verbal and written communication skills, astonishing work ethic and flexibility, and the personality to successfully engage every part of the company across the Sales, Professional Services, Product, Engineering and Marketing teams.
To be successful in this role at Taulia, the candidate must possess some of these traits:
- a genuine passion and enthusiasm for showcasing Taulia solutions, comfortable in front of an audience with smooth presentation and product demonstrations, the ability to articulate and communicate our value proposition, and the written communication skills to deliver compelling RFP responses.
- a minimum of 5 years experience in the Procure-to-Pay or AP automation market space AND/OR Supply Chain Finance / Working Capital or financial operational processes within large enterprises.
- a minimum of 5 years experience in functional SAP technologies or processes: consulting and/or managing.AND/OR Supply Chain Finance / Working Capital expertise with a drive to apply and learn pre-sales / solutions consultant.
- Technical integration and systems architecture background in SAP and other ERPs, is a plus, especially knowledge of SAP FI/CO/MM (business process and technical)
- A personal drive to develop into a best in class Pre-sales.
- Exposure to the sales cycle of enterprise software, preferably SaaS to large enterprises
- The gravitas to engage and project trust to the prospects from treasury, accounts payable, procurement, shared services and IT departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with sales executives to develop and execute against prospect specific sales strategies.
- Be the Taulia solution expert in the sales process.
- Provide pre-sales support to the sales executives including industry insights, documentation creation and sales cycle processes inputs.
- Create and deliver customer-specific presentations and functional demonstrations, answer technical and security questionnaires, and define pilots/proof of concepts.
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to develop convincing replies to RFIs and RFPs.
- Dynamically map and align Taulia's functional solutions to a prospects’ high-level business opportunities.
- Support data analysis, business case development, and participate in multi-stakeholder and executive presentations.
- Crystalize clients' requirements and needs for the Product team
- Represent Taulia at trade-shows and conferences.
- Strong understanding and prior experience in either:
- Procure-to-Pay and financial operational processes within large enterprises. Coupled with SAP FI/CO/MM and SAP related functional experience
- Supply Chain Finance / Working Capital / cash management / trade Finance.
- Good general functional knowledge on Enterprise Integration/architecture.
- Flexible mind-set and expertise in team-selling environments with strong interpersonal, presentation, organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic corporate / business environment with process and approach changing regularly.
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient learning mindset.
- Experience within Finance, cash management, supply chain finance and trade Finance is key.
- Experience in B2B integration and file transfer with EDI, XML is a plus
- Flexible and hands-on way of working is key.
- Native French speaking and Fluent in English is a must. German or other languages is a plus.
- 3-10 years in the enterprise solution space or Trade Finance with experience in consulting, pre-sales, structuring, products and/or customer facing solutions.
- 3-6 years of SAP experience (Functional and technical SAP knowledge) or less if complemented by related experience or product.
- Alternatively, 2 years SAP experience combined with 5 years of Procure to Pay and AP Automation business experience.
- Alternatively, 5+ years Working Capital / Trade Sales experience related to structuring solutions.
- Ability to travel weekly
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or a related field.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.