Pre-Sales Solution Consultant
Sales | Hybrid in Düsseldorf, Germany | Full Time
Taulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
Taulia is a fintech company that is part of the SAP group. More than 2 million businesses in over 150 countries collaborate on our network. Our customers include Airbus, AstraZeneca, and Nissan. We help them and their suppliers access cash when and where they need it most. Some of our customers have improved their working capital by more than $1 billion while making their supply chains more resilient and sustainable. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
About the Job:
We are seeking an experienced Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant to join our team, located in Europe to cover the German speaking markets. (based in Germany remote, near Dusseldorf is a plus). In addition to German, French speaking and other languages is a plus.
Taulia’s Solution Consultants absolutely have pre-sales value selling DNA and thrive on showcasing Taulia’s solutions based on their domain expertise, SAP functional and finance process expertise and Working Capital management.
With great presentation, verbal and written communication skills, astonishing work ethic and flexibility, and the personality to successfully engage every part of the company across the Sales, Professional Services, Product, Engineering and Marketing teams.
To be successful in this role at Taulia, the candidate must possess some of these traits:
- Genuine passion and enthusiasm for showcasing solutions, comfortable in front of an audience with smooth presentations and product demonstrations, the ability to articulate and communicate our value proposition, and the written communication skills to deliver compelling RFP responses.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in SAP financial/treasury processes within large enterprises or/and SAP finance consulting.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in functional SAP technologies or processes: consulting and/or managing.
- Technical integration and systems architecture background in SAP and other ERPs, especially knowledge of SAP FI/CO/MM (business process and technical)
- Functional or operational expertise in relevant SAP areas including a drive to develop into a best in class Pre-sales.
- Supply Chain Finance / Working Capital expertise with a drive to apply and learn pre-sales / solutions consultant.
- Exposure to the sales cycle of enterprise software, preferably SaaS to large enterprises
- Gravitas to engage and project trust to the prospects from treasury, accounts payable, procurement, shared services and IT departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with sales executives to develop and execute against prospect specific sales strategies.
- Be the Taulia solution expert in the sales process.
- Provide pre-sales support to the sales executives including prospect insights, industry insights, documentation creation and sales cycle processes inputs.
- Create and deliver customer-specific presentations and functional demonstrations, answer functional, technical and security questionnaires.
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to develop convincing replies to RFIs and RFPs.
- Dynamically map and align Taulia's functional solutions to a prospects’ high-level business opportunities.
- Support business case development, and participate in multi-stakeholder and executive presentations.
- Crystalize clients' requirements and needs for the Product team
- Represent Taulia at trade-shows and conferences.
- Strong understanding of the SAP financial and treasury operational processes within large enterprises.
- Prior experience in either:
- SAP experience involved with SAP FI/CO/MM, SAP Financial and SAP related technology experience.
- Experience in either Working Capital / Cash Management / Trade Finance.
- Good general technical knowledge on Enterprise Integration/architecture.
- Flexible mind-set and expertise in team-selling environments with strong interpersonal, presentation, organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic corporate / business environment with process and approach changing regularly.
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient learning mindset.
- Native German speaking and Fluent in English is a must. French or other languages is a plus.
- Experience within supply chain finance and trade Finance is a plus.
- Experience in B2B integration and file transfer with EDI, XML is a plus.
- Used to Apple/Mac systems plus cloud tools is a plus.
- Flexible and hands approach to fit in an agile company.
- Prior experience SAP Add-on technology is a plus.
- 3-10 years in the enterprise solution and SAP space, with experience in consulting, pre-sales, structuring, products and/or customer facing solutions.
- 3-6 years of SAP management/consulting experience (functional and technical SAP finance knowledge) or less if complemented by related finance experience or products.
- Alternatively, 2 years SAP experience combined with 5 years of Procure to Pay, treasury experience and AP Automation business experience.
- Alternatively, 3+ years Working Capital / Trade finance experience with SAP functional expertise.
- Ability to travel weekly
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or a related field.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.