Internal Application: Pre Sales Solution Consultant
Sales | Remote in Düsseldorf, Germany | Full Time
Taulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
Taulia is a fintech company that is part of the SAP group. More than 2 million businesses in over 150 countries collaborate on our network. Our customers include Airbus, AstraZeneca, and Nissan. We help them and their suppliers access cash when and where they need it most. Some of our customers have improved their working capital by more than $1 billion while making their supply chains more resilient and sustainable. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
About the Job:
We are seeking an experienced Pre Sales Solutions Consultant to join our team, located in Europe to cover the German-speaking markets.
Taulia’s Solution Consultants have pre-sales value selling DNA and thrive on showcasing Taulia’s solutions based on their domain expertise, SAP functional/finance process expertise and Working Capital management.
With great presentation, verbal and written communication skills, collaborative and flexible, and the personality to successfully engage every part of the company across the Sales, Professional Services, Product, Engineering and Marketing teams.
To be successful in this role at Taulia, the candidate must possess some of these traits:
- Passion and enthusiasm for showcasing solutions.
- Experience with SAP financial/treasury or/and SAP finance consulting.
- Technical integration and systems architecture background in SAP.
- Knowledge of SAP FI/CO/MM.
- Gravitas to engage and project trust to the prospects.
- German and English speaking.
- Ability to travel.
- Exposure to the sales cycle of enterprise software.
- General technical knowledge of Enterprise Integration/architecture.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, organisational and communication skills.
- Adaptability and self-motivation.
- Experience within supply chain finance and trade finance.
- Experience in B2B integration and file transfer with EDI, XML.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with sales executives to develop and execute prospect-specific sales strategies.
- Be the Taulia solution expert in the sales process.
- Provide pre-sales support to the sales executives.
- Create and deliver customer-specific presentations and functional demonstrations.
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to develop convincing replies to RFIs and RFPs.
- Map and align Taulia's functional solutions to prospects’ high-level business opportunities.
- Support business case development, and participate in multi-stakeholder and executive presentations.
- Crystalize clients' requirements and needs for the Product team
- Represent Taulia at trade shows and conferences.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age. #LI-Remote
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.