Paid Tech Sales Intern
Customer Success - Supplier Success | New Orleans, LA | Part Time and Internship
The founding Taulians envisioned a world where technology could connect all businesses, of all sizes, to boost global economic growth through a platform that enables payment choices.
Today, with Taulia’s innovative, cloud-based technology, it’s a reality. Businesses can now have full flexibility to choose when and how to pay and get paid, providing better access to working capital for them and their entire financial supply chains. By helping 1,000,000 buyer-supplier relationships across more than 130 countries, Taulia has freed up over $35 billion in cash flow worldwide. We’re growing at 200+% annually while maintaining 100% customer retention rate. That’s why companies like Coca-Cola, Henkel, Vodafone, eBay, Salesforce, PayPal, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca choose Taulia.
If you are someone who is as passionate about customer success as you are interested in supply chain finance, and if you’re someone who likes to keep things weird and interesting, Taulia provides an opportunity to work with brilliant yet fun individuals while helping to improve the global economy.
About the Job:
We are looking for a 6 month intern to join our supplier sales team with the possibility of conversion to direct hire. The supplier sales team facilitates early payment options made available by enterprise companies. We seek an intern who can participate in various stages of sales outreach process, supporting our Account Executives.
You will report to the Senior Manager of Supplier Sales and will gain broad sales and marketing experience. Our New Orleans office is a vibrant team environment and you will complete this internship feeling rewarded!
- Learn different aspects of the sales cycle
- Shadow the account executives during sales calls and meetings
- Occasionally support the client help desk to resolve customer complaints and prepare customer contracts
- Assist with making strategies for business development
- Will learn techniques to be used on sales calls
- Research sales prospects to gather contact information
- Organize client contact lists and schedule updates
Skills and Specifications:
- Current university student or recent graduate
- An outgoing personality
- Persuasive and able to negotiate
- An interest in sales
- Willingness to learn