General and Administrative | Sofia, Bulgaria | Full Time and Part Time
Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses uses Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
About the Job:
We are seeking an exceptionally bright and multitasking individual to support People Operations out of our Sofia Office. This person will assist with office administration, event management and HR tasks. The role will be part-time at the beginning and then continue as full-time with flexible working hours depending on the current tasks and events.
This is a unique opportunity to channel all of your experience, put your passions to work, and learn some new things along the way. You will be joining a highly collaborative (and fun) team. Your job is to keep us engaged, organized and productive while we continue to grow. This role requires creativity, superior attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple high-priority requests.
- Keep the office running smoothly by ordering office supplies, stocking the kitchen with food, maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen and all common areas, and providing all the stuff that keeps people smiling.
- Manage relationships with external vendors/contractors, service providers, and building management.
- Manage office invoices and follow up with vendors.
- Send, receive, and distribute mail and packages.
- Be creative in suggesting, planning, and executing company-internal events, celebrations, and parties virtual or face to face.
- Initiate regular fun activities, games, informal virtual/live team gatherings.
- Provide support to the People Operations team with employer branding initiatives, social media presence, and setting up new hires for success.
- Assist with recruiting to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for both candidate and hiring manager.
- Supporting ad hoc office requests, HR, and culture initiatives.
Requirements and Qualifications:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
High-energy, curious, exceptional attention to detail.
You crave fast-paced, chaotic, and exciting environments.
You are a strong planner and organizer, a stickler for details, and a master of multitasking.
You have a can-do "make it happen" attitude - you are comfortable making decisions with little supervision or direction.
Preferred: Experience as an administrative assistant or office manager in a small to medium-sized company.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.