General and Administrative | Austin, TX | Part Time
The founding Taulians envisioned a world where technology could connect all businesses, of all sizes, to boost global economic growth through a platform that enables payment choices.
Today, with Taulia’s innovative, cloud-based technology, it’s a reality. Businesses can now have full flexibility to choose when and how to pay and get paid, providing better access to working capital for them and their entire financial supply chains. By helping 1,000,000 buyer-supplier relationships across more than 130 countries, Taulia has freed up over $35 billion in cash flow worldwide. We’re growing at 200+% annually while maintaining 100% customer retention rate. That’s why companies like Coca-Cola, Henkel, Vodafone, eBay, Salesforce, PayPal, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca choose Taulia.
If you are someone who has strong organizational skills, who likes to keep things weird and interesting, Taulia provides an opportunity to work with brilliant yet fun individuals while helping to improve the global economy.
About the Job:
We are seeking a self-motivated individual to support our local Austin office on a part-time basis (Approximately 15 hours/week). Your job is to keep us organized, prioritized and productive. This role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information is important, as is a good sense of humor.
- Office oversight duties to include:
- Order office supplies, keep the kitchen stocked with food and snacks that keep people smiling. Take care of a variety of everyday tasks, including, but not limited to, managing third party vendors, greeting guests and screening incoming phone calls and correspondence.
- Help plan internal events, such as employee functions.
- Process monthly expense reports.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- You have ideally performed a similar role in another fast-paced organization.
- You are a strong planner and organizer, a stickler for details and a master of multi-tasking.
- You have a can-do "make it happen" attitude - you are comfortable making decisions with little supervision or direction and you know when to ask for help when needed.
- You possess strong computer skills specifically with Excel, Google Docs, and Google Calendar.
- You are up for anything that is thrown at you and you tend to stay calm in stressful situations.
- You have a strong moral compass, while also being thrifty and fun.
- You love doing what it takes to get things done.
Taulia is a rapidly growing San Francisco based start-up with fantastic job benefits, tier one investors and an entertaining yet fantastically competent culture. Taulia is an equal opportunity employer seeking only the most driven (and humorous) entrepreneurs to join our journey.
If you take your job seriously, but not yourself. If you enjoy the wild ride of start-up life and being a part of a team that knows how to debate, work with passion, and laugh. If you can make a positive impact on a company's core culture then apply now.