Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing | Hybrid in London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Taulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
About the Job:
Taulia is seeking a marketing operations professional with experience running a high performing marketing operations function for a global B2B technology company. A background in marketing automation (Marketo), CRM (Salesforce) data analytics and reporting is required.
You will be accountable for all marketing operations activity for our core marketing function, showing leadership for the function and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, in particular the PMO, Web Operations, Sales Operations and our external mops agency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Senior Director, Global Demand Generation, you will be responsible for ensuring that Marketing is enabled to leverage the Martech stack effectively to deliver against its KPIs. You will be accountable for the MO roadmap, identifying tech gaps and process improvements; marketing-related reporting and analytics; master data management and marketing workflow management, including RACI development.
Marketing Reporting & Analytics
- Responsible for Pipeline and Goal Reporting Using Salesforce reports and Bizible attribution reporting
- Responsible for Marketing data ownership/management, as well as alignment with relevant corporate data initiatives to ensure ‘single version of the truth’ in data accuracy
- Responsible for constructing key marketing reporting mechanisms, including dashboards and reports
- Responsible for standardized reporting framework for management reporting across GA, Marketo and Salesforce.
- Responsible for prioritisation and management of all ops tasks in the Asana project management system.
- Help operationalize marketing program processes to support the efficient development and standardized measurement of demand-gen campaigns; design, implement, and document demand generation and funnel management processes
- Create strategies for auditing, maintaining and governing data, managing systems integration, and other essential governance necessary for supporting marketing functions and databases.
- Maintain general systems housekeeping standards for marketing systems such as managing, auditing, and overseeing directory folder structures and asset naming consistency (segments, campaign names, canvases, reports, basic page tagging, etc.).
- Ensure that tagging and naming conventions support marketing attribution reporting and ROI calculations in accordance with standard marketing KPIs
- Responsible for managing the underlying data inputs / structures that impact the marketing automation systems in order to scale and perform reliably; Implement programs to populate/cleanse data fields as needed
- Advise on best practices and provide guidance, training and expertise to functional marketing team members
- Manage external Ops agency activities
Experience and Qualifications:
Must have minimum 3 years practical B2B enterprise marketing operations experience:
Project and Stakeholder Management:
- Previous Project Management experience, ideally in a digital / creative environment
- A passion for technology and tech products
- Experience working with business stakeholders to define technology requirements and manage RFI/RFP processes
- Able to manage multiple projects and identify critical path
- Stakeholder management experience and good communication skills
- Experience managing in-house and third-party teams for systems implementation and integration
- A broad knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce preferred) MAP platforms (Marketo) and CMS (Wordpress)
- Experience creating and executing data Strategy and data governance initiatives in a Sales & Marketing environment
- Experience with ABM platforms and CDPs an advantage
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deliver to agreed deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Experience working in Marketing Operations for a global FinTech or SaaS company
- Experience managing strategic and tactical operations tasks, supporting a global marketing function
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- Excellent influencer and leader
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent native English language skills (spoken and written), other languages are a plus
- Relevant project management qualification preferred
Required Technical Skills:
- Advanced Excel skills
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Advanced Excel skills
- G’Suite, including GA4, GTM, UA
- Data management/ orchestration (eg.LeanData)
- HTML/CSS working knowledge
- Marketing analytics
Taulia is a fintech company that is part of the SAP group. More than 2 million businesses in over 150 countries collaborate on our network. Our customers include Airbus, AstraZeneca, and Nissan. We help them and their suppliers access cash when and where they need it most. Some of our customers have improved their working capital by more than $1 billion while making their supply chains more resilient and sustainable. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.