Internal Application: Marketing Intern
Marketing | Remote - US | Internship
Taulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves, and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations, and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
About the Job:
Do you have an interest in a career in marketing, sales enablement, or customer advocacy? Do you enjoy finding creative solutions to problems and putting them into action? Do you have an eye for detail and a flair for creative writing? Well, you might be just the person we are looking for!
This fixed-term project is to own product marketing, sales enablement, and customer advocacy tasks that are critical to the continued success of sales and marketing for Taulia by ensuring strong market alignment and customer conversions. As a Product Marketing Intern, you will have the responsibility of working with a team of marketers, business development reps, account executives, and product managers to make sure that we continue to grow and thrive as a company through effective positioning and enablement.
To be successful in this position you will need to have stellar project management skills, creative writing ability, and an eye for detail.
The internship will require between 10 and 20 hours weekly (or more during the summer months if desired) and it is for a minimum of 6 months.
This position can be remote, but strong preference for Pittsburgh (PA), Salt Lake City (UT), San Francisco (CA), or Portland (OR)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Content editing, development, and maintenance: videos, slides, PDFs, etc
- Take responsibility for the development of customer case study narratives and statistics.
- Take responsibility for the administration of some key elements of our marketing technology platforms, such as HighSpot.
- Support product marketing through execution of market research and analysis.
- Support various tasks in critical marketing projects
- Practical creative writing and project management experience.
- Experience in HighSpot/ Salesforce/ Influitive /Marketo a bonus.
- University experience or degree
Skills and Competencies:
- High-energy, self-starter, with a can-do attitude and superior attention to detail is essential.
- Exemplary communication and writing skills.
- Cross-functional - able to work effectively with other departments including sales, BDRs..
Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses use Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.