Legal Team Assistant / Contracts Manager
General and Administrative | Remote US - Northeast, East | Full Time | From $65,000.00 to $80,000.00 per year
Taulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
About the Job:
The Legal Team Assistant / Contracts Manager will provide support to the Legal Team including NDA and contract review; drafting, editing, use of, and legal and administrative support for, the Legal Team’s contracting activities, including CLM, DocuSign, Box; Google Drive; and the Company’s shared systems. This includes contract template preparation for new customer onboarding; general troubleshooting; and liaising with internal teams to route miscellaneous legal questions and issues appropriately.
This position requires the ability to work with many internal stakeholders and requires experienced judgement and sound analytical skills. Multitasking in a tech-first environment is key to success. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and demonstrates the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize as needed to meet stakeholder expectations.
- Helps to create and ensure adherence to Company policies; and legal and regulatory requirements as needed;
- Reviews and redlines NDAs and various contracts under the supervision of a Legal Team attorney;
- Performs post-closing contract administration;
- Drafts, reviews and revises Legal Team presentations, training materials and other legal and intra-Company documents;
- Substantively responds to routine inquiries on internal channels where possible, and routes other questions and issues to attorneys on the Legal Team, maintains playbooks;
- Works with and administrates CLM, the Legal Team’s contract management system, and DocuSign, including general administration and troubleshooting; and
- Performs other administrative support duties as required, including, but not limited to, obtaining signatures, as necessary; and other tasks and assignments as needed and specified by management;
- Drafts and manages routine certifications, confirmations and similar documents based on established templates.
Core Skills and Key Competencies:
- Strong familiarity reviewing and editing contracts and legal documents;
- Experience interacting with C-Suite management
- Demonstrated ability to manage sensitive information;
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and independently, with limited direct supervision in a very fast-paced environment;
- Excellent planning, organizational and time-management skills;
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and attention to detail;
- Excellent written and oral skills;
- Big Tech/Fintech experience a plus
- Proficiency with Mac, Word, Excel, Google Workspace and Slack, a plus.
Taulia is a fintech company that is part of the SAP group. More than 2 million businesses in over 150 countries collaborate on our network. Our customers include Airbus, AstraZeneca, and Nissan. We help them and their suppliers access cash when and where they need it most. Some of our customers have improved their working capital by more than $1 billion while making their supply chains more resilient and sustainable. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.Benefits:
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote-friendly environment
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Comprehensive PTO Structure (PTO, Sick Leave, Bereavement)
- Global Parental Leave
- Company issued equipment (Laptop, monitor, etc.)
- 401k with match
- Career Development/Pathing
- EAP Program/Mental Health Advocacy
- Supportive Work Culture
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.