Internal Application: L2 SAP Technical Support Engineer
Technical Services | Remote in Remote Europe - UK, Netherlands, Spain, Belgium, Swiss, Germany, United Kingdom | Full Time
Taulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
About the Job:
Client success is our success and the Level 2 SAP-oriented Technical Support Engineers provide advanced support to our clients on questions and issues regarding Taulia systems and its connection with the buyers’ ERP. They take ownership of cases elevated from Level 1 TSEs or counsel them on resolving their cases. They serve as an escalation point between L1 TSE and L3 TSC. Support is provided through, web, email, chat and phone as required in a timely and polite manner. All Level 2 SAP support activities and communication are thoroughly documented in a case management system.
In this role you will:
- Continuously train and mentor the L1 TSE and advise other L2s on SAP matters
- Observe company policies and code of conduct
- Attend team and other departmental meetings
- Track time (if required) thoroughly and duly
- Act as a role model both in a technical and professional manner
- Take ownership of customer inquiries and issues reported and escalated from L1 TSE and ensure quick and effective resolution or escalation to L3, when needed
- Provide prompt and accurate updates to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Meet Service Level Agreements as per the Support Policies and Key Performance Indicators, defined as part of company’s goals setting process
- Maintain phone, chat and email coverage when needed
- Monitor the POD alerts channel and proactively contact buyers when an alert arrives
- Taking ownership of the QA/UAT system refreshes and recording them per the current Refresh procedures
- Other relevant tasks as delegated by the Level 3 TSCs or the management
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify issues and improvement opportunities and propose solutions
- Proven experience, interest and willing to develop in the SAP and ERP-to-ERP connections and data transfer
- Attended trainings provided by L3 TSC and demonstrated engagement
- Experience with Salesforce, JIRA and other tools utilized by our help desk
Nice to Have:
- Understanding of the Procure to Pay process
- Experience with SAP
- Experience with platform/ERP-s connections
- BS degree in Information Technology, Finance or equivalent
- Fluency in other European languages
- Knowledge in IT processes
Taulia is a fintech company that is part of the SAP group. More than 2 million businesses in over 150 countries collaborate on our network. Our customers include Airbus, AstraZeneca, and Nissan. We help them and their suppliers access cash when and where they need it most. Some of our customers have improved their working capital by more than $1 billion while making their supply chains more resilient and sustainable. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.