L1 Technical Support Engineer (Spanish/English)
Technical Services | Salt Lake City, UT | Full Time | From $45,000.00 to $47,000.00 per year
Taulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves, and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations, and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
About the Job
We are looking for an engaged, enthusiastic, and bilingual L1 Technical Support Engineer to join our team here at Taulia. Customer success is our success and as a Level 1 Technical Support Engineer, you are the first point of contact for our customers for questions and issues with using Taulia systems. Support is provided through phone, web, email, chat, and other channels as required in a timely and polite manner. All support activities and communication are thoroughly documented in a case management system.
Core Skills and Key Competencies
- Own customer technical issues from initial report to resolution, communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Collaborate with Technical Support team members to properly manage customer inquiries and escalate when appropriate.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues.
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles.
- Meet defined Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators (defined as part of the company’s goals-setting process).
- Resolving customer inquiries/issues through Phone, chat, and email communication channels during working hours.
- Any other responsibilities and tasks are given by the management, appropriate to the role.
- Observe company policies and code of conduct.
- Attend team and organization-wise meetings.
- Track time (if required) thoroughly and duly.
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
- Some understanding of Information Systems at the user and corporate levels.
- At least 1-year experience in a Helpdesk or Support Role.
- Customer-facing experience in a support-based role.
- Availability to work outside typical working hours if needed.
- Excellent team player, self-managed and self-motivated.
- Mature and professional demeanor, attitude, and approach.
Nice to Have
- Understanding of the Procure to Pay process.
- Previous experience in B2B environment.
- Previous work utilizing Salesforce or another Help Desk ticketing system is highly desirable.
- Experience with SAP.
- Familiarity with the financial sector, finance terms, and supply chain management.
- Experience in the 'Enterprise World' working in an AR/AP function.
- Knowledge of IT processes and best practices (ITIL, CobIT).
Taulia is a fintech company that is part of the SAP group. More than 2 million businesses in over 150 countries collaborate on our network. Our customers include Airbus, AstraZeneca, and Nissan. We help them and their suppliers' access cash when and where they need it most. Some of our customers have improved their working capital by more than $1 billion while making their supply chains more resilient and sustainable. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
Compensation is based on a variety of factors including (but not limited to): skills, depth of work experience, certifications, geography, etc. Total compensation for this role includes a generous benefits program, RSU incentive plan, and annual performance bonus. Additionally, compensation is reviewed annually and career pathing opportunities are available for continued development.
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote-friendly environment
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Comprehensive PTO Structure (PTO, Sick Leave, Bereavement)
- Global Parental Leave
- Company-issued equipment (Laptop, monitor, etc.)
- 401k with match
- Career Development/Pathing
- EAP Program/Mental Health Advocacy
- Supportive Work Culture
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.