L1 Technical Support Engineer
Technical Services | Salt Lake City, UT | Full Time
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers have built a network connecting 2 million businesses and processes more than $500 billion every year.
Through a unique combination of its technology platform, people and process, Taulia helps companies access the value tied up in their supply chain by transitioning from inefficient and often manual working capital management practices into technology-led, working capital optimization strategies.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
About the Job:
We are looking for an engaged, enthusiastic L1 Technical Support Engineer to join our team here at Taulia. Customer success is our success and as a Level 1 Technical Support Engineer, you are the first point of contact for our customers for questions and issues with using Taulia systems. Support is provided through phone, web, email, chat and other channels as required in a timely and polite manner. All support activities and communication are thoroughly documented in a case management system.
- Take ownership of customer enquiries and issues reported and ensure quick and effective resolution.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues.
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles.
- Meet defined Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators (defined as part of company’s goals setting process).
- Maintain phone, chat and email coverage during working hours.
- Any other responsibilities and tasks given by the management, appropriate to the role.
- Observe company policies and code of conduct.
- Attend team and organization-wise meetings.
- Track time (if required) thoroughly and duly.
- Some understanding of Information Systems at user and corporate level.
- At least 1 year experience in a Helpdesk or Support Role.
- Customer facing experience in a support based role.
- Availability to work outside typical working hours if needed.
- Excellent team player, self-managed and self-motivated.
- Mature and professional demeanor, attitude, and approach.
Nice to Have:
- Understanding of the Procure to Pay process.
- Previous experience in B2B environment.
- Previous work utilizing Salesforce or another Help Desk ticketing system is highly desirable.
- Experience with SAP.
- Familiarity with financial sector, finance terms and supply chain management.
- Experience in the 'Enterprise World' working in an AR/AP function.
- Fluency in other European languages.
- Knowledge in IT processes and best practices (ITIL, CobIT).
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.