Junior Integration Specialist
Enterprise Automation | Sofia, Bulgaria | Full Time
Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables, and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses uses Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan, and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
About the Job:
We are looking for a tech-savvy person with great communication skills who will help us with the supplier integrations. As a Junior Integration Specialist, you will be our clients' primary point of contact for all integration-related activities throughout the onboarding process with Taulia. The right candidate has a strong mix of technical and client-facing skills, as they will be responsible for:
Key Job Responsibilities:
Gathering and analyzing client purchase order/ invoicing data:
- Analyze customer data specifications and provide gap analysis for new clients;
- Perform quality verification on client data;
- Use in-house integration software to create data flows that map client data to Taulia’s database;
- Manage Integration-related business support responsibilities, which include production monitoring, file maintenance, and consultation with internal and external users;
Building strong relationships with stakeholders and data providers:
- Act as a liaison between internal Taulia teams, clients, and third-party service providers;
- Develop connections with clients to expedite collection of the needed information;
- Assist the team by documenting workflows and working to improve how things are done on an ongoing basis.
- Enthusiastic relationship builder with a positive attitude and outgoing personality;
- Capable of communicating effectively with a variety of personality styles;
- Results-oriented with a strong sense of initiative and urgency;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Ability to keep several concurrent projects organized;
- Ability to execute tasks both independently and collaboratively across different teams;
- Fastidiousness with high attention to detail;
- You’re naturally curious, love learning new things, and are proactive in sharing knowledge with others;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency in English;
- Of course, a desire to join a growing company with a vibrant, entrepreneurial culture.
Nice to have but not required:
- Exposure to financial/invoicing services;
- Basic understanding of finance concepts applicable to supply chain;
- Exposure to data mapping tools;
- Exposure to Salesforce or other CRM systems;
- Client-facing experience.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.