Junior Integration Specialist
Enterprise Automation | Sofia, Bulgaria | Full Time
Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables, and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses uses Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan, and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
About the Job:
We are looking for a tech-savvy person with great communication skills who will help us with the supplier integrations. As a Junior Integration Specialist, you will be our clients' primary point of contact for all integration-related activities throughout the onboarding process with Taulia. The right candidate has a strong mix of technical and client-facing skills, as they will be responsible for:
Key Job Responsibilities:
Gathering and analyzing client purchase order/ invoicing data:
- Analyze customer data specifications and provide gap analysis for new clients;
- Perform quality verification on client data;
- Use in-house integration software to create data flows that map client data to Taulia’s database;
- Manage Integration-related business support responsibilities, which include production monitoring, file maintenance, and consultation with internal and external users;
Building strong relationships with stakeholders and data providers:
- Act as a liaison between internal Taulia teams, clients, and third-party service providers;
- Develop connections with clients to expedite collection of the needed information;
- Assist the team by documenting workflows and working to improve how things are done on an ongoing basis.
- Enthusiastic relationship builder with a positive attitude and outgoing personality;
- Capable of communicating effectively with a variety of personality styles;
- Results-oriented with a strong sense of initiative and urgency;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Ability to keep several concurrent projects organized;
- Ability to execute tasks both independently and collaboratively across different teams;
- Fastidiousness with high attention to detail;
- You’re naturally curious, love learning new things, and are proactive in sharing knowledge with others;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency in English;
- Of course, a desire to join a growing company with a vibrant, entrepreneurial culture.
Nice to have but not required:
- Exposure to financial/invoicing services;
- Basic understanding of finance concepts applicable to supply chain;
- Exposure to data mapping tools;
- Exposure to Salesforce or other CRM systems;
- Client-facing experience.
If you take your job seriously, but not yourself. If you enjoy being a part of a team that knows how to debate, work with passion, and laugh. If you can make a positive impact on a company's core culture, then apply now.