Engineering | San Francisco, CA
- Taulia empowers global 2000 firms to generate $10+ million/year in savings by offering to pay suppliers ahead of schedule if they agree to discount their invoices.
- Our team previously built and exited Ebydos, a leading accounts payable software solution we sold to 600+ enterprises.
- We are well funded by top-tier VC's and are already working with big, paying customers whose products you likely use every day.
- Taulia is headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in Düsseldorf (Germany), Park CIty, UT and Sales Offices in New York City and London.
- We’re selling fast and growing even faster. Join us at our headquarters in scenic San Francisco, CA.
The role of the Intern:
- Desktop setup and support for Mac and Windows systems and associated peripherals.
- Configure and manage typical local network.
- Configure and support VOIP phones, business email accounts, printers.
- Help to make things more efficient and perform at optimal levels.
- Dig into and solve challenging problems and proactively avoid problems.
- Experience with desktop setup and support for Mac and Windows systems.
- Familiarity with local networks, printers and file sharing.
- An interesting and paid internship in a relaxed work environment in downtown San Francisco.
How to Apply:
- Applications without cover letters will not be considered. Write whatever you like, but we'd prefer it if you could explain why you are excited to join a startup and/or tell us about something you've done you are particularly proud of.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. We will not sponsor visas, nor will we hire consultants through sub-contractors that hold your visa.
Taulia also offers its employees the following benefits:
- A company-paid commuter benefit subsidy.
- A kitchen stocked with snacks, drinks, organic fruit, and regular fully-catered lunches.
- Bean bags and video games when you need a break.