IT | Sofia, Bulgaria | Full Time
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments, and improve supply chain health. Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, ourgame-changing technology powers a network connecting 1.5 million businesses across 168 countries and has accelerated more than $80 billion in early payments. Using our AI powered platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple, but our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to rocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
About You (and the Job):
The Senior IT Administrator is an important member to the IT team and Taulia’s overall success. You are a people person, techie, and a challenge seeker. Nothing fazes you but challenges motivate you; you can accomplish anything with your determination and resourcefulness. You enjoy helping end-users, peers, and supervisors resolve their requests and projects ranging from computer issues to network upgrades. You will have the opportunity to travel to one our remote offices in Utah, Texas, UK, and Bulgaria a few times a year.
Like the rest of Taulia, our small but efficient Corporate IT is a close-knit team that works and plays hard. We strive to live by all of Taulia’s core values, especially “Get Shit Done!” There is plenty to do, learn, and evolve as our team grows with the contribution to our company’s overall success. This is an IT Administrator position with great potential career growth.
- Provide second-tier support for end-users via our JIRA ticketing system;
- Manage our internal Meraki LAN and WiFi infrastructure in all offices, monitoring and optimizing system performance;
- Resolve IT issues for employees both onsite and remote across 6 offices, supporting 250+ employees;
- Oversee day-to-day operation of all internal and AWS corporate systems;
- Acquire, install, maintain, upgrade, and configure company-wide systems and programs as needed to support the needs of the organization;
- Set standards and policies related to IT assets, data usage, privacy and security;
- Configure Active Directory, SSO, email accounts, and VoIP phones for new employees;
- Provision equipment (laptops, accessories, etc.) for new hires, and configuring equipment and providing first-day support and guidance on devices and systems;
- Ability to manage multiple projects while still keeping an eye on the details;
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent relevant experience;
- 5+ years’ experience building, operating and troubleshooting complex network environments with sensitive customer data;
- In-depth understanding of network protocols, network security principles, and industry-standard implementations of corporate network LAN and WiFi infrastructures;
- Working knowledge of technologies used in cloud services and file transport protocols (secure & un-secure);
- Understanding of advanced troubleshooting techniques in diagnosing hardware, software and network issues;
- 5+ years experience working in a Windows Active Directory environment, preferably with mixed Operating System environment including Mac OSX;
- 4+ years experience with MDM solutions (JAMF, AirWatch, Sophos, Mac OSX Server, etc.);
- 5+ year experience with Cloud Services (Google Apps, Salesforce, Office 365, Box, Slack, etc.);
- 2+ years experience with Single Sign-On service (Okta, OneLogin, Centrify, Bitium, etc.);
- Expert level knowledge of Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, and VPN.
If you take your job seriously, but not yourself. If you enjoy the wild ride of start-up life and being a part of a team that knows how to debate, work with passion, and laugh. If you can make a positive impact on a company's core culture then apply now.