Intern, Software Engineering - GraphQL UI Developer
Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Internship
Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses use Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
About the job:
Taulia is looking for an intern who:
- Is excited to work in a high velocity, agile startup environment.
- Is looking forward to learn and build reactive web applications.
- Is enthusiastic about designing user interfaces and making sure the designs become reality.
- Understands that code deliverables require testing in an automated, repeatable way.
- Has a can-do attitude and an existing track record of successfully completing projects.
Competencies and Qualifications:
- Current university student or recent graduate of a BS/MS/PhD university program in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related fields.
- Must have a strong knowledge of REST, JSON and the HTTP protocol.
- Enthusiastic about creating UX designs for effectiveness.
Nice to Have:
- Experience programming in an Object Oriented language.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to learn other technologies as needed.
Curiosity to learn more about the financial system between B2B companies and dive into the accounts payable and accounts receivable financing space.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.