Professional Services | Sofia, Bulgaria | Full Time
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers have built a network connecting 1.5 million businesses across 168 countries and accelerated more than $80 billion in early payments.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
About the Job:
The primary responsibility of the as Integration Specialist at Taulia is to facilitate via translation tools the conversion of data files, including implementation of end-to-end data flow. This position will work closely with Project Managers to successfully integrate suppliers to Taulia eInvoicing solution.
- Understand the supplier business case and operations to deliver the adequate mapping rules;
- Implement the supplier transition onto the Taulia solution;
- Work closely with project/account managers on customer-specific initiatives that involve data translation or integration development;
- Work closely with the Team manager on resolving any supplier/buyer issue;
- Provide customers or internal teams with support on technical integration issues. Assist others in development;
- Represent Taulia in a professional and positive manner.
- A degree in Math or computer science, IT, or other logical/ technical subject;
- 1 - 2 years of professional experience;
- Working knowledge of all MS Office products;
- Ability to understand the B2B transactions that occur in accounts payable, accounts receivable, and procurement;
- Organized and methodical with rigorous attention to details;
- Willing to learn new methodologies.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge on Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Backend of eInvoicing and procurement;
- Knowledge on file types like PDF, XML, JSON;
- Knowledge base on AS2,(s)FTP,(s)HTTP connectivity.
If you take your job seriously, but not yourself. If you enjoy being a part of a team that knows how to debate, work with passion, and laugh. If you can make a positive impact on a company's core culture, then apply now.