Professional Services | Sofia, Bulgaria | Full Time
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers have built a network connecting 2 million businesses and processes more than $500 billion every year.
Through a unique combination of its technology platform, people and process, Taulia helps companies access the value tied up in their supply chain by transitioning from inefficient and often manual working capital management practices into technology-led, working capital optimization strategies.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
About the Job:
As an Integration Consultant, you will implement Taulia's innovative solutions at client sites across Europe and guide them through the full implementation cycle from concept to launch. You are a team player who loves to be hands-on. You will manage customizations or enhancements to the functionality of the product to ensure Taulia clients are the happiest in the industry. Additionally, you will serve as the eyes and ears of Taulia, transforming client feedback into product innovation.
You can easily translate business opportunities into functional, technical and/or product-requirement documentation.
As an ideal candidate, you will have an established track record of successful B2B engagements. You will understand the business problems of B2B integration, supplier networks, file-based messaging, data modeling and security.
- Present workshops at the client's site to analyze and define business requirements, processes, and objectives as the primary owner of a technical project.
- Implement, customize, enhance and test Taulia integration to the client's ERP to meet business requirements.
- Develop project documentation, provide knowledge transfer and conduct end-user training.
- Work hand-in-hand with Taulia project manager to provide functional expertise, guidance and support of the client throughout the project lifecycle and post-go-live.
- Work closely with product development and quality assurance teams to keep product knowledge current and contribute to improving Taulia software.
- A bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent work experience in a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Procure to Pay and AP Automation business experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in system integration, including REST webservices, file-based integrations (EDI, XML, or CSV through sFTP or AS2.) with distinct data models.
- Working knowledge of connectivity methods and interfaces (FTP/sFTP, AS2, EDI by VAN, httpPOST,etc.).
- Understanding of different ERP systems SAP, Oracle E-Business/PeopleSoft/Lawson ERP or any others
- Working knowledge of common business-transaction any-to-any messaging standards (X12, EDIFACT, Rosetta Net, cXML, etc.).
- Business analyst skills - Ability to gather, analyze and define requirements to develop professional standard solution documentation.
- Ability to set the right expectation to the customer and project team and deliver the right solution in a timely manner.
- Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time as well as lead multiple consultant resources on a project and manage their tasks to completion.
- Understanding of SaaS solutions, technology, and architecture.
- Capable of communicating effectively with a variety of personality styles.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, particularly within a team environment.
- Results-oriented with a strong sense of initiative and urgency.
- Ability to present in front of groups of 15+.
- Fluency in English (Additional fluency in German is nice to have).
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.