Head of Enterprise AR Financing
Product | Any Location | Full Time
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers have built a network connecting 2 million businesses and processes more than $500 billion every year.
Through a unique combination of its technology platform, people and process, Taulia helps companies access the value tied up in their supply chain by transitioning from inefficient and often manual working capital management practices into technology-led, working capital optimization strategies.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
About the Job:
Taulia is seeking a Head of Accounts Receivable (AR) Financing to join our team focused on delivering solutions to our enterprise customers.
Taulia delivers innovative early payment and financing solutions to enable our customers to achieve their working capital and cash management goals. As part of the Working Capital Product team, you will be responsible for design, development and delivery of a new Enterprise AR Finance services driving new revenue and directly impacting the growth of the company. The product manager will work with key stakeholders externally and internally to capitalize on Taulia market position and competencies and will drive additional value with Enterprise AR financing solutions for existing and new customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Subject matter expert for Enterprise/Large Corporate AR Finance who will design, develop and manage the end-to-end development and delivery for Taulia solutions in partnership with key stakeholders including Sales, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Operations, Technology and Capital Markets.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Taulia’s AR Finance and features by understanding customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive forces.
- Plan and execute product launch across cross-functional teams (spanning product, marketing, sales, partnerships, etc.).
- Equip the Sales team with a deep understanding of how AR Finance solves problems for our customers, and how Taulia solutions are differentiated from other vendors.
- Support sales teams on complex and new deal structures and "productize" these structures if appropriate to maximize replication across clients and geographies.
- Use competitive intelligence, client/ sales feedback and market trends to help product development team(s) develop new Enterprise AR features and solutions.
- Collaborate and drive demand generation – develop the strategy and champion the marketing programs that drive demand for your assigned products.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- Relevant and deep expertise in Enterprise AR Finance - At least 5 years Product management, Structuring, Sales experience working with large Financial Institutions and/or FinTechs.
- Thorough understanding of the various components that make up the AR Finance product offering to corporate clients, i.e., Legal, Risk, Compliance, Technology, Operations.
- Good understanding of multiple types of AR Finance (few account debtors / portfolio of Buyers / multiple Sellers).
- Good understanding of AR purchase via Receivables Purchase Agreement – legal issue, perfection, dilution and commercial dispute issues.
- Working knowledge of portfolio securitization.
- Track record of successfully launching technically complex AR products or solutions.
- An expert in understanding the AR Finance markets and the competitive landscape.
- Team player, collaborative and good communication skills.
- Customer centric mindset with a can-do attitude.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.