Global Head of Demand Generation
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers have built a network connecting 1.5 million businesses across 168 countries and accelerated more than $80 billion in early payments.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
About the Job:
Reporting directly to the head of marketing, you will own demand generation globally, building and executing the strategy that will help realize Taulia’s aggressive growth targets. You will engage and generate demand from the marketplace by leveraging cutting edge Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategies, tools, and techniques to build new pipeline, shorten sales cycles, and increase conversion ratios.
You will be responsible for strategic account-based marketing segmentation, go-to-market campaigns across all channels including paid, owned and earned, tradeshows and sales events. In addition, you will oversee and drive improvements in ROI performance metrics and real time optimization of spend.
You are already an exponent in the strategies and tactics of ABM gained in an enterprise software environment. And as a senior leader you will have built high performing demand generation teams and worked in concert with Sales and other business stakeholders to deliver highly impactful demand generation strategies which realize a step change in business results.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide strategic leadership for Taulia’s ABM program, aligning sales and marketing with focus on the highest value prospects and accounts, and delivering on sales and revenue goals and marketing contribution to sales
- Lead the daily operations of Taulia’s ABM program, including account selection, account planning governance, appropriate leverage of ABM and digital marketing technology, measurement, and budget approvals
- Advance the use of technology for Taulia’s ABM program to drive personalization and scale focused on the buyers journey, delivering the right marketing program and content at the right time
- Lead a team of marketing professionals. Provide direction, feedback/coaching, manage performance and development
- Address the ongoing demand for opportunistic and ad hoc marketing needs of the sales teams in response to health of the pipeline.
- Review and share performance metrics to optimize marketing ROI. Ensure that each marketing activity is tracked and measured. Use data and dashboards to inform future programs and investment
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders, including Sales, Product and Customer Success
Skills and experience:
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise B2B Marketing/Demand Generation
- Demonstrated success building new demand generation functions -- system and process strategy, planning and ongoing execution.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Proven talent management experience with ability to attract, cultivate, and retain top performers in a world-class marketing organization.
- Strong collaborator at the leadership level while also being comfortable doing the day to day of ‘getting into the weeds’ required to scale the organization.
- Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic, looking for the right company to support personal growth.
- Ability to prioritize to drive maximum returns; proven track record of exceeding revenue and lead goals.
- Strong track record in thriving in a hyper-growth environment
- Tech-savvy and up-to-date on all marketing tools, platforms and resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, related field
- Engaging -- strong sense of buyer-empathy and ability to connect the emotional and rational needs of buyers with the spirit and energy of the Taulia brand.
- Technical -- understanding of the latest ABM/marketing automation technology and CRM tools. Passion for leveraging data and technology to create outstanding, segmented prospect journeys.
- Analytic -- a strong understanding of the interdependencies between sales processes, automation tools, data sources and the data quality that results. Mindset not only for spotting data problems, but importantly understanding the implications of those on the prospect journeys, and brining know-how to drive clean-up, fixes and prevention.
- Process oriented -- agile methodology DNA and training. A strong leader in scrum and/or other agile processes as well as a end-to-end process oriented view of the sales funnel.
- Strong Communicator -- articulate with an ability to communicate in a direct and clear manner and with empathy.
- Collaborative -- excellent relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards.
- Highly adaptable, can operate in a fast-paced environment where the rules are often being defined just in time.
Taulia is a rapidly growing San Francisco based business with fantastic job benefits, tier one investors and an entertaining yet fantastically competent culture. Taulia is an equal opportunity employer seeking only the most driven (and humorous) entrepreneurial minded individuals to join our journey.
If you take your job seriously, but not yourself. If you enjoy the wild ride of a rapidly scaling tech business and being a part of a team that knows how to debate, work with passion, and laugh. If you can make a positive impact on a company's core culture then apply now.