Full-stack Software Engineer
Engineering | Sofia, Bulgaria | Full Time
The founding Taulians envisioned a world where technology could connect all businesses, of all sizes, to boost global economic growth through a platform that enables payment choices.
Today, with Taulia’s innovative, cloud-based technology, it’s a reality. Businesses can now have full flexibility to choose when and how to pay and get paid, providing better access to working capital for them and their entire financial supply chains. By helping 1,000,000 buyer-supplier relationships across more than 130 countries, Taulia has freed up over $35 billion in cash flow worldwide. We’re growing at 200+% annually while maintaining 100% customer retention rate. That’s why companies like Coca-Cola, Henkel, Vodafone, eBay, Salesforce, PayPal, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca choose Taulia.
If you are someone who is as passionate about customer success as you are interested in supply chain finance, and if you’re someone who likes to keep things weird and interesting, Taulia provides an opportunity to work with brilliant yet fun individuals while helping to improve the global economy.
- Design, implement and troubleshoot new features for our market-leading cloud platform;
- Deliver clean, maintainable and testable code which works in all major browsers, using modern UI and backend technologies;
- Think at scale. Do whatever is necessary, at all tiers, to scale our globally deployed solution running in the cloud;
- Work with designers and product managers to produce new product features, as well as fix bugs, refactor and improve on existing parts of the user experience;
- Keep things realistic. Solve challenging problems and – more importantly – help avoid them.
- 3+ years of professional experience;
- Good knowledge and experience with modern UI technologies, such as jQuery, Backbone, Marionette, React, Webpack, NodeJs;
- Experience or strong interest in JVM-based backend technologies (we code in Groovy and Java using tools such as Gradle, Spring, Hibernate, Jersey, Grails and more);
- Knowledge in database technologies (SQL and/or noSQL);
- You are always looking for new and better ways to do things, and love automation: continuous integration, automated testing & deployment and TDD are all old hats to you;
- Previous experience with large-scale cloud products is a plus.
If you take your job seriously, but not yourself. If you enjoy the wild ride of start-up life and being a part of a team that knows how to debate, work with passion, and laugh. If you can make a positive impact on a company's core culture then apply now.