Financial Operations Specialist
Product | Sofia, Bulgaria | Full Time
The founding Taulians envisioned a world where technology could connect all businesses, of all sizes, to boost global economic growth through a platform that enables payment choices.
Today, with Taulia’s innovative, cloud-based technology, it’s a reality. Businesses can now have full flexibility to choose when and how to pay and get paid, providing better access to working capital for them and their entire financial supply chains. By helping 1,000,000 buyer-supplier relationships across more than 130 countries, Taulia has freed up over $35 billion in cash flow worldwide. We’re growing at 200+% annually while maintaining 100% customer retention rate. That’s why companies like Coca-Cola, Henkel, Vodafone, eBay, Salesforce, PayPal, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca choose Taulia.
If you are someone who is as passionate about customer success as you are interested in supply chain finance, and if you’re someone who likes to keep things weird and interesting, Taulia provides an opportunity to work with brilliant yet fun individuals while helping to improve the global economy.
About the Job:
Taulia is growing rapidly while offering a solution to a big problem. More than $3 trillion of capital is stuck in the inefficient and expensive abyss of factoring. Taulia will make Working Capital Financing cheaper for the world’s supply chain while simultaneously boosting the corporate profits of the Global 2000. This problem is global and Taulia’s solution has been built to match it. We are on a path to grow our revenues at an extremely fast pace and as a founding member of the Financial Operations team, you will have a critical role. You will have a significant impact on the success of the company and will work closely with peers across product, engineering, sales, client services and finance.
The Business Analyst role is a unique and exciting opportunity to facilitate smooth B2B transactions in a cutting-edge business model within the Financial Supply Chain. Leveraging skills and experience in banking transactions, working capital management, AP & AR functions, and customer relationship management, you will partner with some of the largest companies in the world in maintaining their working capital programs. This position will work closely with the Supplier Success Team, Customer Support, Suppliers and Buyers to ensure Taulia maintains and improves our SLA to both our internal and external customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working directly with our Suppliers, Buyers and Finance Partners regarding issues that arise around payments, ensuring good internal/external communication and driving resolution
- Working with our Supplier Success and Sales team to ensure new Suppliers are on-boarded into our platform seamlessly
- Taking ownership of issues that arise, maintain a queue and owning the issue until resolution.
- Identifying patterns around issues and communicating system improvement recommendations to management
- Critical "problem solving" - something didn't work - where/how is it broken and idea/options for resolution
- Thinking about the big picture - how does something that is happening today (new issue) relate to something that happened in the system or process 3 months ago
- Work closely with other teams within Taulia (Customer Success, Product Management, Technical Support, Finance)
- Strong experience in Customer Service or Client Relationship Management
- Ability to communicate/translate complex financial and system issues to the customer
- Ability to empathize with customers and diffuse tense situations
- Demonstrated ability to do root-cause analysis
- Demonstrated ability to triage incoming customer issues and prioritize accordingly
- Comfortable in a global business setting and experienced with cultural differences with customers, partners and staff
- Strong communication, customer service and presentation skills
- Ability to change direction quickly, juggle time-sensitive priorities, evaluate trade-offs
- Enjoying discovering and solving problems
Nice to have:
- Degree in accounting, finance, economics or business
- Experience in finance, financial services, accounting, trade finance, supply chain finance, payments or FinTech
- SAP or other ERP eco-system experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM system
If you take your job seriously, but not yourself. If you enjoy the wild ride of start-up life and being a part of a team that knows how to debate, work with passion, and laugh. If you can make a positive impact on a company's core culture then apply now.